Help with Junk/Death Benefit fw/ud

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by R334P3R, Jan 12, 2016.

1. R334P3R

R334P3R I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]
    This version is more focused around strong junk picks and abusing helm. Imp is the only death benefit unit.

The decks central idea is to use leech vitality from Ed, gloom, and imp and helm of chaos for a permanent invulnerable unit. Imp can turn into a super champ real quick with the ed/gy engine and bonetrap.

Maleficia, and Ripwitch are slots I am still messing with and am unsure about. The deck really needed range and they seemed like the best options, any better suggestions would be welcome.

Excavator, Librarian, and spellkaiser are some of the best utility units ever which help round the deck off. Dark Pact is reserved for after I have helmed a champ, without it against quite a few factions helm is a wasted play. Fading Recolection is always a strong spell, but it needed to be 2x auto to strip champions with shatter abilities. Retribution speaks for its self and synergises really well with the deck. 1x demolish, soulreave, and tome are pretty self explanatory.

Thoughts, and suggestions are welcome.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
  2. R334P3R

[​IMG]

This is the dedicated death benefit version, on paper I thought it would be better, but in testing not as much. It suffered from lack of range, anthro is very clunky and is only good if Ed/gy combo is already out. Soulthirster as a range 1 large unit was incrediably frustrating to use. It's still good but focusing on death benefit does not seem as good as just junk. But perhaps I am missing something, help is welcome.

Again helm abuse and It runs the usual ed/gy/anthro kit, which is really nice with soulsiphon on Imp and Soulthirster.

I only recently found out bone trap is actually a spawned unit and not a summon so its perfect cheap meat, and fuel for ed and siphon. The revenants have really good value for their cost, and planning around their death is easy to pump up my soul siphon champs or fuel anthro, they can also run out hex something and then feed ed instead of graveyard.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
  3. R334P3R

The change to bonetrap making it a summon and not real, really hurt this deck. Not sure what to do about it.

4. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

i am offended as well.