help with my deck

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by rambo09, Apr 7, 2016.

1. rambo09

rambo09 The King of Potatoes

2. Kilstuforf

Kilstuforf The King of Potatoes

You don't need 2 tinder boxes, I would take 1 out and replace it with another mindslicer. Take out flame skitter, replace it with a nefari shockbow or demonologist. Blood abhorrent is best in bleed bg's I would not run them in your bg unless your going full bleed. One spell kaiser is enough imo, and the chosen of osarius is ok I guess but I would rather run something such gahroonling or nefari messenger. Korona is best in full bleed, but she can certainly work since you have 2 bloodbows.

3. Kilstuforf

4. rambo09

I'm currently running the blood ahorrents cuz the bloodgoyles and the bloodbows,I'm gonna replace a tinder box for a mind slicer,I'm gonna take out a spellkaiser for a demolongist and I'm not sure about flame skitter also i was thinking to include a siege monger and a fire phoenix istead of a spellkaiser and chosen of osarius but I'm still not sure about it i accept more suggestions and tks for the advices bro

5. rambo09

6. Kilstuforf

To your Beast BG I would add 1 pox renovator and 1 doombinger, remove 1 warogg and 1 sheoul monstrosity. UD Beasts have very little range so you need as much of it as you can get.

7. xplint

xplint I need me some PIE!

kilstuforf, is your deck a meta? is it competitive?

8. Kilstuforf

which BG are you talking about, the first one I posted, or a beast BG?

9. xplint

The first one.
    I have 1.4m poxbox points so i dont know if i can manage getting all the leg runes, i might be missing 1 hekatian and one demonollgist

10. Kilstuforf

The first bg I posted is a meta bg with a Bleed module, there are many other meta builds which are viable.

11. Kilstuforf

I can inbox you a bg if you tell me what you're going for in terms of module/ what your champ limitations are price wise. 1.4 million in pb will probably get you about 4-5 high tier legs.

12. xplint

Thanks man,
    I want to build a meta deck,
    I do have grimlic and nefari messanger.
    I think i prefer to have the most necessary leg for the start.(i dont think demonologist is a must have right?)

13. Kilstuforf

Ok I will create a BG and send it to your inbox on here. I will only include legs that I think are very helpful and needed.

xplint likes this.
  14. xplint

Thank you very much!!

15. rambo09