Help with my draksar bg

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Aghatoor, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Aghatoor

Aghatoor I need me some PIE!

Hello to everybody :) this is my current draksar bg, http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/c8jcWCt=cgLCptCoDCwxc63CjFChHci4cqis6Lsasjs84s5ts73s7usYrPr2qr2je1O, and i've got so many problems when i play with it.
    First of all not all of my runes are ful exp, persecutors mengclans and psions are lv 1, but even if i play with my other characters i loose quite all of my games (not ranked). According to me there's too many runes with an high nora cost, but i don't know what runes are less usefull, so my question is simple: qhat kind of changes would u do?:)

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

the bg is good in his conception, I would make a few changes to run this instead:
    http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/CmCWct=CgLCptCoDcwxcjFchHCi4cqis6Ls8os6ws4isas84s73S7usYs5jrPr2q
    I added more range with the archers and skywing patrol, more support with second broodqueen and tried to maximie mutation synergy.
    Transfusion can be used for surprise attacks, mostly for a paradigm, second quicken should give you edge on early confrontation. If you can setup, put your archers with your psion behind and start to build up their damage, hold onto this tactic and advance cautiously when you see the chance and finish the game with a quickening powerturn

3. Aghatoor

I like these changes, Archer is so good i put them out looking in one other post but probably was an error! There's only a pair of things that i don't understand totally:1) why no rage band? It's very good on morph and in general on all runes; 2) no bookburner? Ignorance is very good to take control with high stats of draksar.
    Finally another question: i have something to trade in order to get expansive runes like high marshl, basilisk templar, judge torien, draksar consilate, draksar forrunner, aspect of violence or serpentor ardent, they are very very useful or i can play without them with no matter?

4. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

No rage band because most of your runes already have violent and morphs have high damage anyways, it's better to use the nora in something with more instant impact like a quicken.
    No bookburner just because I added second maruader that synergizes better with morphs.
    You can play without any of those runes really well, from that list, I would only consider basilisk templar and high marshal as possible includes, but serpentor paradigm holds the spot well enough. But, if you are a draksar fan, you may want to get hold of draksar legendaries now, just in case they become good after the revamp and you may not be able to get them then.

5. Aghatoor

Ok i understand, thank u so much :) if someone else has got any nice advice, well, he's welcome :)