Helpful bunch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jbafofi, Aug 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jbafofi

Jbafofi The King of Potatoes

I have 1 small favour that would take like 5 minutes and none of you can be arsed.

Well thank you so very Firking much

2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

It's the middle of the work day in the US, and your thread has been up for less than 12 hours. Please don't be combative towards other people if they have things to do in their own lives and cannot or do not wish to immediately help you. It also might help if you actually made your request explicit, rather than hoping people would reach out to you for details -- the nature of your request is unclear, and people are understandably disinclined to volunteer aid to strangers on the internet for unknown tasks. Please, just be a bit more patient and understanding. If you say what it is with which you want help in this thread or the other one, and give it 24 hours, you might get more views and replies.

3. Jbafofi

Sure, everyone's at work nobody's at home, nobody has the game instlled and everyone is a suspicious fairy

4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

What was the favor you were asking?

5. Jbafofi

I need help getting some legendary runes from this account to a ps4 account, because ps4 users aren't allowed legendary runes

6. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

You asked me to log in your account. I'm pretty sure thats against the TOS, if its not, it should be. Work WITHIN the system to play and enjoy the game. Or, at the very least, build some trust with someone before you ask them into the back alley. I have no idea who you are and you are most likely a great person, but this is the internet and you cannot begrudge other nice people, like yourself, who put their guard up at such an odd request.

I was prepared to ask you want you wanted and just give it to you since I have most everything but now I'll just leave it all be and go away.

Good day.

SPiEkY likes this.
  7. Jbafofi

Oh whatever basket, i need help getting a few runes here to there, get off your high horse

8. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Seems my judgment of your character was well-placed.

SPiEkY likes this.
  9. Jbafofi

Yeah because you really can judge someones character based on couple of internet forum posts

10. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

You certainly can. Thread locked. Please do not solicit violations of the ToS or CoC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.