Herder?

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Tarth, May 4, 2014.

1. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

How do people like the herder? Does she seem to find a place? I want to like her, but I'm not sure where she exactly fits in a barb bg ( or does she work better in a mixed theme format?) as she seems to be trying to cover a lot of support space but nothing to well.

2. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

she is what ghoulhunter does except for the beast clan. She is made to be deployed, pin down something, invigorate a displaced for that scramble and die the round after giving something bloodfrenzy(through bloodrage) and giving her beast clan unleash.

Martyrdom and her works extremely well in the middle of combat aswell.

best upgrades are pindown and cleanse. ready is if you want to be more aggressive early on with her.

3. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- I think as a rule in pox, backloaded things never get the feeling of impact. For example , blessing of the fallen is pretty legit but most people "don't feel it", its an x factor that does a lot but at the end of the day its a death benefit on a support who is likely supposed to be protected and if dies, dies typically alone.

- Other then that, I think she's fun in my wonky beast/savage/ranger module. I look forward to her in the revamp because she could be more of a barbarian theme enabler with a splash of beast synergy. Instead of just beat with some generic support.

4. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

She's pretty meh. You'd have to really be a theme nut to play that rune. Maybe check back post revamp?