Heroes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Mar 31, 2015.

1. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

He seems fine to me, what problem are you having with him?

2. nynevening

nynevening Member

Too expensive... cant use anything that costs more than 90 nora...
    Why make a champ that costs that much?

3. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

You realize that he comes with 2 other champs, yes?

Last edited: May 17, 2015
  4. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

3 champs? One of them are a hero (a good one)?
    See Zeventrech, he is the most expnsive rune in the game, and comes alone.

5. nynevening

nynevening Member

I know its because of the 2 extra champz, but could that be optional? i dont want those two extra champz(does anyone like that?)
    How much would he cost without that?

PS:Also, that zeven-whatevers is not the last. The last is zombie behemot. They are both great tanks tough...

6. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I like the two extra champs. They're both melee, so they kind of serve as his guards oftentimes, being up front and all.

7. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

He has a -manual modifier anyway with that range so he'd still be pretty expensive.

8. Ifem21

I like the 2 champs, is a 3 runes deploy, that fits very well, since the both are meele.

PS:I didn't say he was the Last rune, but that he is the most EXPENSIVE in the game, and didn't come with 2 others runes.

9. nynevening

nynevening Member

What is a -manual modifier?

10. nynevening

nynevening Member

could make it an active ability then

11. KingJad

A Nora modifier that decreases the cost as opposed to a +manual modifier which would increase the cost.

12. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Note: We are still working on Heroes and Split Heroes, as well as hero equips, so expect more changes to these.

13. nynevening

nynevening Member

I know. Im just suggesting a small change that would make him more playable.

I could deploy him for 70 nora and then maybe equip him. Then when i have nora left use his ability. Right now I need 120 nora just to deploy him and then more 20 nora for his bow. 140 nora is a lot of nora.

14. KingJad

3 champs and an equip for 140 Nora. Giving him the ability to just plop down 2 champs into the middle of the battle for 50 Nora would be silly.

SPiEkY likes this.
  15. Ifem21

Agreed. But if he summons that champs in the shrine or the closest deployment zone?

nynevening likes this.
  16. nynevening

nynevening Member

this would solve
    even better, they could be summoned as statues relics that cant contest font and have no cast presense. each with like 15hp 1def
    would be useful to remind new players that he cant summom more two guys anytime. and easier to counter too

what u think @Sokolov?

17. anwar

anwar The King of Potatoes

ok thx
    Kartch, Finlord <------ need leap 3 plz
    Moragen the Lost <------- need 4-hp 1-speed
    Warcaller Fiorn <------- Size: 1x1
    Garin the Sharpfang <-------- 4-hp 1-DEF
    K'lzik <------- RNG 1-2

18. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I don't understand why we keep calling them champs, are they champs again or are they summons ?

19. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

They're both. Champ is the overarching term, whereas summon would be the more specific term.

20. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Well they can't be both because if sever summons works on them then they are summons if it doesn't they are champs. Champs and summons are both entirely different things.