Heroic Achievements / Daily Gold Limit

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Rheticus, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Rheticus

Rheticus New Member

I completed all four Heroic Achievements today. (Along with the Daily Achievements.)
    I somehow triggered a condition I did not realize existed. Had I known, I would have waited until tomorrow to complete one of the quests.
    Specifically, for achievement.desc.183, I was awarded 1,160 gold, instead of the 2000 gold reward for this achievement. I tried to determine why, and found a note for 'Daily Gold Limit' reached.
    Is there any way I can have that last battle reset, so I am not penalized 840+ gold?
    Is it possible to make a public note of what the limits are, so they are not accidentally reached.
    Thank you very much.
    ~Rheticus

2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Hi,

At the moment players can earn up to 10,000 gold per day. We are currently looking into ways for this to work better in relation to Heroic Achievements. Please contact our customer support about this and describe what happened as you did here. To create a support ticket you can either go to PoxNora.com and click on Help at the top right next to the login or you can send an email to [email protected].