Heroics and Daily Gold Limit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CTore118, Feb 11, 2016.

1. CTore118

CTore118 Well-Known Member

Just got the daily gold limit from playing for about 3 hours. Ended up completing all heroic missions as the same time, did the dailies, and farmed up a bit. Didn't take much effort and now I'm done playing for the day and lost half my last heroic achievement gold.

Am I the only one that thinks that's silly? I never reached the limit before the heroics but now it's pretty easy. Especially since the heroics are actually completed over several days, the gold counting for one day towards limit is not really sensible.

Thoughts?

2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

i dont particularly understand why theres a limit tbh

3. Pattn199

Pattn199 I need me some PIE!

That's easy, to piss people off :D;)

4. ButterFaceGirl

ButterFaceGirl Active Member

a limit needs to exist because otherwise when there's a bug somebody will get 50,000,000,000 gold.

with a limit they can get 10k.

5. CTore118

Then the limit should be something otherwise unattainable.

Qucas and SPiEkY like this.
  6. ButterFaceGirl

ButterFaceGirl Active Member

10k is attainable

7. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

I alteady wrote a thread on this a while ago,, sok explained that when programing,(pre sony , maybe) a limit has to be set, so 10k was set , beacuse at the time this number was virtually unobtainable, the game has changed since, and completing HAs at the same time and a little more play will easily net u over 10k. so no its not a conspiracy, , its an error and sok stated he means to change the maximun value.

CTore118 likes this.
  8. CTore118

Perfect! Thanks for the info!!

I knew the first part of what you said to be true, but I'm happy to hear it's going to be changed. I think if they are trying to recruit/keep a player base, making people want to stop playing for a day is probably not smart.