Hi guys, i am feeling very nostalgic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RealGirl1998, May 3, 2021.

1. RealGirl1998

RealGirl1998 New Member

Feel years ago I gave up on that game bc it was consuming to much of my time. I gave all my runes away and just lost my account. Now I created a new account to try to get top 10. But I have 0 runes. So if anyone could help me I would be very grateful. Any rune or BG helps. If was my fav, but I can play other factions.

I hope the game don't die soon, although some people will say it is already dead. I loved playing vampires, minotaurs, spiders, fire UD and deep elves. Are those still around?

Also, did TinyDragon quite the game? I hated playing against his worm bg. How balanced is the game right now?

If asking for runes is inappropriate, please tell me a fast way to at least complete my first BG.

My in game name is RealGirl1998

Tnx in advance

2. RealGirl1998

RealGirl1998 New Member

Etherielin likes this.
  3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Welcome back? :)

4. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

5. RealGirl1998

RealGirl1998 New Member

Good to know, tnx

6. Poxpoints

Poxpoints I need me some PIE!

I'm also keeping the trade store running, so if you have some runes you can always check to trade at https://poxpoints.com !

7. Bushido

Bushido Devotee of the Blood Owl

Some of us are banned from discord tho, due to statistically true comments. So if you'd like I can give you some pox nora advice through snap chat.

8. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

You're banned from Discord for breaking its Terms of Service along with PoxNora's.

9. Bushido

Bushido Devotee of the Blood Owl

Yeah, same thing.

10. RealGirl1998

RealGirl1998 New Member

Yeah, i will tnx

11. belalugosi

belalugosi The King of Potatoes

You are not missing out on anything Dice. I went there one time and was immediately attacked by Rorschach and never went back. The only decent one of the group is Gabriel. This is just a social "exercise" for Etherielin. The Rorschach guy is just awful and his ideas get to go straight into the game, I'm not sure he even barely plays.

Bushido and GabrielQ like this.
  12. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

I'm sorry you were made to feel that way. I'm confident there are plenty of more decent folk on the server.

belalugosi and PoxBot like this.