Honestly... Questions that scare you.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Anotherblackman, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

A better question would be "How did fetty wap blow up when he's complete garbage?"

2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

because the modern music industry is about sales, fame, and attention and not about quality or talent.

fetty wap having 1 eye makes him stand out because he's different and makes people interested in him and possibly buying watever he's selling.

the music industry today is about business not about music. The quality of the music hasnt been important since like the 90s(or maybe even before) and even then business was the most important part.

3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I just find it absolutely ridiculous that people will be like "White people killed this... Stop white people... etc." but the second I make a joke about a black person all hell breaks loose.

4. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

if they say white people killed something, there's a good chance they did, Lol. Idk what your talking about though, I dont really spend alot of time around people that like to make jokes about white people.(or any other race) There are racist people of every color though.

Also it seems that eastern and parts of central europe(i need a map) arent as responsible for much of the evils that have happened in the past 500 years, mostly just western europe.(England, france, spain, portugal, germany, etc but even in western europe im sure many countries hands are relatively clean compared to the ones i listed who have done some of the most evil things in human history on a global scale)

I think people generally speaking are probably just evil and its not so much a race thing even if western europeans may be more evil than the rest, lol.

christianity is very interesting to me, my grandfather was a pastor. I wonder if he really believed in the religion or if he just used it in order to try to help people live righteous lives by following its core teachings. A christian of latino or african descent is kind of completely ridiculous knowing the history but its the most popular religion among us and I still follow it today because its what I was taught.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
    SaintKiwi likes this.
  5. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

A question that scares me ... hm ... "what if things stay as they are right now?"

6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

living seemingly intelligent people on this forum are supporting these clowns?

IMAGIRL likes this.
  7. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

nothing ever stays the same, thats impossible.