Hook Fiend

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by PiPPoInZ9, Jul 20, 2014.

1. PiPPoInZ9

PiPPoInZ9 The King of Potatoes

He is really not that good with 5 speed. Maybe if he gets +1 SPD as an upgrade, he will be fun again?

Pheezy likes this.
  2. MakarovJAC

MakarovJAC I need me some PIE!

He was extremely playable with Pummel, Pull, and more importantly, Battle Drums. Without Battle Drums I don't feel like wasting room on him. Sad really.

3. Sepulcher

Sepulcher I need me some PIE!

5 SPD is a deal-breaker. Pull is a powerful ability but it's not enough to make him playable on its own.

4. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Grappling hook makes him faster, the problem is that the second upgrade path isn't focused on support but in control.

PiPPoInZ9 likes this.
  5. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Not worth playing anymore , i think

6. PiPPoInZ9

PiPPoInZ9 The King of Potatoes

If he could pull enemies to damaging spaces or chasm, he may be runnable even at 5 SPD. However that ability will have to be changed for some other champions and the harpoon, making the game generally worse.

Any other suggestions?

7. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

give him war drum and 6 speed.... why? cuz balanced xD

8. MakarovJAC

MakarovJAC I need me some PIE!

You know what, Agir, I support your suggestion...by the half! Just give thim Battle Drums. 5 speed when the average is now 6 is enough. He just needs to make everybody 3 damage stronger for one turn, then spend the rest of its CD dragging drags closer.

9. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

I'm not caught up on the game post-revamp yet but,

Hook Fiend looks like it is only runnable at the bare bones price tag of 67 with Grappling Hook and Latch On. Pull or Bind probably make it too expensive for being 5 spd.