Hopes from Ronin

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by chickenpox2, Oct 5, 2014.

1. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!

Deep elves that don't suck, preferably a little range.

2. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

range you mean 1-3?
    or a 2-5/3-6

3. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

we're not getting range

4. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Not relevant to UD but i want a ranged, alt damage (maybe fire, or acid), Draksar that is for damage and not utility PLEASE, i do not own Judge. Something akin to Archer or Rocketeer but with alt damage, anything but physical, Draksar are sick of physical damage.

That or more Hippos for FS, Hippo Lord and Hippo Zerker please. :)

Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
    SaintKiwi likes this.
  5. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!

Of course we're not getting ranged but if we did 2-5 would be nice. Otherwise more anti-range, like a spell that gives absorb or even pawn.

6. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Goblins and imps as i've been looking through my ud champs goblins and imps were smashed into the ground then someone took a piss on them. Really kicked a theme while they were down. Would liketo see either of these 2 themes atleast playable with some new champs to them. Also gonna post a thread about what buffs they need to become playable again so look at it and make suggestions thanks.

badgerale likes this.
  7. Psilokibes

Psilokibes Devotee of the Blood Owl

My wishlist: A rebuild in Prince Malandur, more minos, more deep wounds units, a minotaur shaman/priest with heal...

A dispell spell will be great too.

8. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

purefire?

9. Psilokibes

Ups , true hehehe. I forgot it.

Then a spell like: "soul feast", Sacrifice target non demon u control and own. The closest friendly demon vampiric heals hp equal to 1/3 (or 1/4) of the nora cost of the sacrificed champion" Nora cost: 40? :rolleyes:

10. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

sacrifice and retribution seem better than soul feast, repurpose does a better job too.

Soul feast: sacrifice target demon and the closest friendly demon gains 1/3 hp AND an upgraded ability.

11. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I'd quite like a spell block of some sort - just for that moment when you know a hippo party is coming.

SPiEkY likes this.
  12. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

For real, I mean, Dark Pact is great, but it only works for single target spells, which isn't really a lot of them.

13. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

I would even run it if it just said counter next FS or IS spell.
    On a serious note, I don't think every faction should have acess to counterspells like this.
    If hippos are the problem there could be an ambush like spell to take care of it.
    Hard counters are strong, but kill creativity.

14. Psilokibes

Well, repurpose is FW, i am talking about UD.

Sacrifice a demon to heal another demon dont seems very logical or lore consistent. I feel it is better to sacrifice non demons (beings with souls) for feed them. The part of the extra bonus like the xtra skill could be nice. Or a buff to AP/Spd for 2 turns... But I think that the amount of hp "healed" is better linked to nora cost or initial hp than to the actual hp of the sacrifice.