How about an advanced rune search function?

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by ghklf, Oct 16, 2014.

1. ghklf

ghklf I need me some PIE!

Say if I want to build a stealth based battlegroup, I kinda have to go through all runes one by one to see which has stealth related abilities or effects.

Since we have so many runes, it is necessary to have a search funcion that can search runes not just based on rune names but aslo based on keywords.

For example, by searching the keyword "stealth", I can find "Utterdark Spectre", because it has the ability Insubstantiate and "Unobstructed View" because it mentions stealth in its rune description.

I would really love such a function for it would save a lot of time going through tons of runes one by one.

2. Pheezy

Pheezy The King of Potatoes

Hi there

So at the moment, no such function has been implemented on the website. You can search through classes and races but thats about it. I suggest you use poxbase. Very handy for building battlegroups and sorting out things.

http://poxbase.com/home

Have fun :)

3. Intweener

Intweener I need me some PIE!

That would indeed be nice, but same counts (even more) for trading as well. I'd love to see a quicker trade system that in some way weeds out all those /w list trades ^^

4. ghklf

ghklf I need me some PIE!

Thank you.

I was using poxbox search function. It was way much better than ours which made me feel wierd that someone else can take care poxnora better than its own company.