How do I turn off the goofy auto scroll in the new client? And what happened to the hotkeys?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Andrew Carling, May 26, 2017.

1. Andrew Carling

Andrew Carling I need me some PIE!

How do I turn off the goofy auto scroll in the new client? And what happened to the hotkeys? Man I wanted to like this update but what the hell guys? The whole client is geared towards ps4 now, which sucks if youre a pc player. I love the way the resolution options arent goofy as Bane Shift now though, I just wish we had some of the old options back and that there werent ps4 things all over the place.

edit: and this very unintuitive 2x2 champ move system

edit: omfg there are so many little things. I cant see my champs ap on their info card, so if they are hidden on the map I cant see their AP. And if I click on a rune in my dock it wont bring up its card unless I start to drag it onto the field. Jesus Christ this is a disaster. I've played this game since 2006 for ****s sake and I've seen it go through a lot of Bane Shift but this is the worst by far, it is a real chore to navigate this Bane Shift storm.

Last edited: May 26, 2017
  2. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

The tutorials camera pan bugs, else it shouldnt be autoscrolling, if thats what you mean?
    They have just created some of the hotkeys, remember its a total new client (http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/new-pox-nora-client-beta.26538/)

2x2 takes along time to learn how to move now, iam not there yet, hope they can make it smother

Look at the champ art for AP info, equipment info, charge info, that is also something that takes a bunch of hours to learn to look at a new place.