How does DOGz plan to solve the no trading problem on PS4

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GoldTiger, Jun 15, 2017.

1. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

You can't craft new runes in general. Old legendariws are irrelevant.

2. GoldTiger

We aren't talking about anything other than the newest expansions here people.

It's fine though it seems the consensus even among people who are playing PS4 apparently is to not let them use new runes and to let the platform rot.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  3. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Maybe its bad business to answer this question from DOG, but as a player it is very interesting to know how they want to solve this problem for the future.

4. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Are you sure he's not talking about the crafting bug like the guy who couldn't craft an Ironfist Minister on launch week?

5. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

For this great start on PSN, i feel that DOG should give every PSN player, that has played atleast a few games, 10 free planar disturbance boxes as an apology, but it still dont solve the future or next expansion.

6. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

The Firk you got goin on man?

Etherielin likes this.
  7. GoldTiger

I'm confused what you're talkING about. When they release the new midterm you can't craft those runes. If you buy 8 packs you have a (7/8)^8 chance to not get the one you want. Or a 30% chance. You could simply buy 1 pack on PC to trade 1:1 for the one you want.

This is a problem for PS4 players.

8. Andoid

Andoid Member

This is going in to just griping and we are lucky to even have the game on playstation so no trading is a little piece to pay.

If it wasn't for the PoxNora release on Playstation I would have never known about this game so I'm happy there isn't trading.

Tubesox and Lushiris like this.
  9. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Welcome back. If there's any advice that can be given right now, it would be to have a lot of patience.

Tubesox likes this.
  10. Tubesox

Tubesox The King of Potatoes

That i can do. Like the other new ps4 guy above said, I'm just glad it's here. I actually forgot about this game till I saw it in the store. Us new, and returning players haven't lived through the frustrations you all have for the last number of years. We are still in the lusty stages of our new relationship, so we can easily look past the warts on her face.

Except for the forge and the dailies, fix that foolishness post haste!

Lluis83 and Andoid like this.
  11. Mursumies

Mursumies Devotee of the Blood Owl

I saw somewhere that they were thinking making packs 1000 gold? Since the fact is that you get 1650 gold per day just from 3/4 daily quests + 2 daily campaign missions (so basically playing 2 10-20 minute games) even if new expansion packs were sold for 5k or 10k gold you can still pretty fastly get them.

E: Not suggesting those would be any actual prices, and probably new expansions would never be sold for gold, since that probably would make moneywise the sales of packs pretty much 0.