How many games do you play each day and how many games do you spectate each day?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Monyx, May 16, 2014.

1. Monyx

Monyx I need me some PIE!

Im tryin to get an idea of how many games the average poxer plays each day and how many games he spectates each day. I myself dont get to play every day but i try to play at least 1 per day. and sometimes i play about 3-4 depends on how long they are. i know there are some other players that play like 8 -10 per day so im just curious how many you play and how many games you spectate daily?

me - i play at least 1 per day if i can and usually no more than 4 per day

and i spectate about 2 games day id say. maybe more if they are short games.

2. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

If I'm actually in a serious playing mood, I could play as many as a couple dozen games in a day, otherwise I try to stick to a few a week.
    I do, however, play a lot of single player, but I'm not sure if I should count that.
    I usually observe 5-10 games a day, depending on when I have work.

3. Vaayshan

Vaayshan Member

I don't play anymore, waiting for the revamp to hit. To much BS to deal with, game is just not fun anymore.

As for spectating, I check ranked a few times per day to see if Tiny's playing, if he is I spectate him otherwise I log off.

4. Nemorga

Nemorga I need me some PIE!

Since september 2012 I only do the dailies (and not every day!) and never watch other people's games.

Maybe the revamp will be enough to take me away from (the real life + lots of other games) a bit longer than that. We'll see!

5. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

About 1 to 6

6. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

Ditto.

7. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

I play about 1500 gold per day.

8. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

0 and 0

I'm just here to "participate" in the forums until a time when the revamp comes, they take too long and I just stop sticking around or I find something new that sucks less.

9. Monyx

Monyx I need me some PIE!

Geez so anyone that actually still plays wanna add? thank you all for comments it helps put things in perspective.

10. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

I play in spurts. All the way from 0-30ish in a day

11. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

depends on my mood and free time.... if im feeling competitive ill play like 10-15 , and then once i feel i can't think straight anymore i just observe top players play .... somedays i play like only 2-3 if im not feeling so hot..... though there have been days where i couldn't think straight and still played 10+ games of free defeats hehe :D

12. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I play/observe like 2-3 hours when I play, the amount of matches played/observed depends on the my mood and on the mood of the que dodgers, sometimes I will play with some newbs if available instead of watching.

13. Dresnar20365988

Dresnar20365988 Devotee of the Blood Owl

I usually log on and play the dallies. Then I minimize the game and usually leave it there for days on end. Currently I'm playing Wildstar(awesome game) beta right now. During the luls in the game I'll pop over and watch some pox.

14. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

i play and spectate a couple a day on weekdays, 6-12 a day on weekends. i almost always will spectate limited league matches inbetween my games, but if it looks over or boring i wont watch whole thing.

15. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

When Pox doesn't annoy/bore the Bane Shift out of me, I play about 6-10 games. Spectate 2-3

When Pox does annoy/bore the Bane Shift out of me, I play 2-4 games, spectate none.

The last month has been the latter. It's literally he same Bane Shift every time I play and I lag my Firking ass off.