How the hell is Homocidal Thug supposed to gain charges when he has 44 hp?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by reskk, Jul 19, 2014.

1. reskk

reskk Member

He loses a charge a turn from psychic amped as well so he will never be able to mutate. He scales so awful now with abuse charged.

Even IF you use mutate from The Doctor, that is on a cd of 3 and your thug will be LONG dead or have 1 charge remaining by its next use.

Scour is completely out of place on him and the line should be replaced with Death Charged 1/2/3 or Attack Charged 1/2/3

2. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

Doesn't he still get Evasive 3 and Reflexes 3 when he attacks?
    IMHO, the Amped abilities should only remove charges if they are active.

reskk likes this.
  3. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

There is also doctor, and that equip which makes ally attacks give other allies charges.

4. tangmcgame

tangmcgame I need me some PIE!

If you're charging him with the doctor you could heal him with the doctor, too.

5. Xiape

Xiape I need me some PIE!

He's an exotic, so asking to support him is reasonable. Using debuff methods like Dragonfear and Sandspray along with Scrapper will allow him to survive after several hits and use his mutation abilities. The key is that he does well one on one, and not as well as a tank.

You can also try Murder/Bracelet of Mirrors, but I suspect they'll be pretty slow.

6. reskk

reskk Member

Ya but that is assuming he doesn't get 1rounded which isn't hard with spells/relocations/Cliffing/Aoes

7. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

His mutations don't increase survivability, though, so the argument is kind of moot - if he's one-rounded, he's one rounded, mutation or not.

Grillado likes this.
  8. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

ur right he needs rework.

9. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Nah, just the abillity should be changed to not constantly drain charges for no gain.

10. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

Boohoo. You can one round everything. Except ancestral avenger.

TheBulwark likes this.