how to improve the game.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mystery, Mar 19, 2014.

?

What do you think about this ideas. Will the be beneficial for popularity of the game?

Poll closed Apr 2, 2014.
  1. Yes, I agree with some of them

33.3%
  2. No, this will hurt the current game

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe, I have some sugestions too

66.7%
  1. Mystery

Mystery New Member

Hi everyone,
    I have post this tread since the pox nora was under sony, but the haven't listen, I hope you guys will al least consider what i am saying.
    I was suggesting to look at the www.eredan.com it a turn based game quite interesting, although the graphic is almost plain. but i think we can learn a lot from them about generating traffic on the game.
    BUT they have a very interesting way to bring people in.
    Daily activities that build on day by day, all this dailies are some kind of a challenge to do when you are playing with other players. We can implement that, ( build a deck and win 2-3 times with only common runes, uncommon) win a game using just 3 champs, etc
    Weekly the have a challenge that has some kind of riddle hidden(what kind of card to play and achieve that goal) and you will win that trophies and a card associated with it .. poxnora had some badges like that but the never reward people for them. This kind of challenges are fun i think and give people an incentive to get more card card that can help them achieve some of this challenges more easy.
    also the have some kind of trophies each week, that is quite hard to achieve, but it give people a reason to get back to the game. and I think all this doesn't hurt the sales at all.

Also the tournaments are quite interesting, they are separated for beginners, intermediate and expert. Plus there are some special tournaments every week if you have prove yourself worthy.

There also clan tournaments, or clan challenges. For our drum of wars we should make a system of reward that make people curious, that have a chance to discover something.

Also this guys have a single player map quests, witch it gives you a chance to win something if you beat the boss, most of the times is random, but sometimes they are quite good cards.

Also instead to have a release of card every once in a while they release new card every week, they don't have to be many, but it give people a chance to discover to experiment, give a chance to that chard or champ, instead just to pick the top 3-4 out of 20 that you release, (the effort to code can be the same, you release 3-5 a week) make a new comer package that includes champs from the past 2 moths ( you can decide on the amount of time) I don't know what kind of ""creation/coding" department they have, but the do a good job.

Also the use a good marketing: lets put this game on Kongreagate, Armour games, or portal like that, to bring more people it.
    Facebook, give the people to brag about their achievements, post some video of their wins.
    At some point the game I mention earlier, they will give a a reward if one you your friend connected thru Facebook, will win a perfect game! I the end sales is a game of numbers, if you bring 1000 players month, what kind of sales will you have. And we all will benefit. more players more fun.

To new encourage people to come and play the have boots that pretend they are humans and they make you think they won against someone else. once you reach a certain level and you got an idea how to play the game you get to play with other without even know it you were playing with bots in the begining.

Please take some time and ask some one to play the game for a 2-3 months, you can get a lot of interesting idea from them. The game has such a slow display of action it is painful, so you will have to get some one patient to play it, but people are coming back, i think the sell a lot too I always see new card on players.

2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

[​IMG] http://memecrunch.com/meme/10IC4/you-think-this-is-a-motherFirking-game/image.png

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You shouldn't post this in off topic, general discussion is a better place

4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

are you... are you saying ... he is in a better place now?

5. Radan

Radan The King of Potatoes

Mystery if u plan on putting this in general discussion, u should say (donot want to have to read over), i want to reply to your post