How to Kernok

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nexx, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

Guys, take notes, this is a true player.

He stops playing trees, drops down to exo league. Despite that, whenever he loses he has to make a comment. Please, this is true art;

[​IMG]

If the image doesn't work; http://gyazo.com/dcee478922f4d6e8bfac2055777989c9

2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Stop blacklisting; its not technically banned, but for bagatelles like this it is pretty inappropriate. Write a ticket though, dumb comment by him.

3. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Image indeed didnt work..... its a trap!

4. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

I'm not blacklisting, I'm doing this for the kicks. It's for the laughs, he does this all the time and I personally find it funny.

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Kernok always goes all verbal abuse on you when he loses. Made beating trees even more satisfying. It's like Kormack trying to convince you he's a F2P player who only plays trees. Trees get tapped a little, better go play a FS split with double angels and whatnot.

Gotta love them KF players.

Sealer0 and SaintKiwi like this.
  6. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

We should make a thread of screenshots of people who rage in game chat

7. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

I had this guy going all "I Firk your mama" when I forgot to end my turn early.

Should I make a thread?

8. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

BroWatchThis?

9. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

But Dorigon, you do like men and you do ask me to dress up in leather and whip you, I think that honestly and openly makes you a "Gay *****".

Wait, Gay is a censored word? The Firk Owls. You can't just censor the word gay, is Straight a censored word? No it's bloody not! @Senshu ?

10. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

11. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

Cheers!

12. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Yes, yes you should. ;)