How to rank up O_O

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by oyo97, Apr 10, 2014.

1. oyo97

oyo97 I need me some PIE!

Can u please fix this already. I gained like 16 exp for winning 16 games in a row how can this be ??? to get to limited again in need to win like 200 games in a row or wut ? ><

2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Play like 3 games a day and don't lose.

3. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

4. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Honestly i know what your talking about ive gained like 10 xp off days where i went 9/0.... beating ppl my rank haha, its fine just keep playing , keep winning and you'll get on top sooner or later

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

no me

6. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Just do your dailies...and you will rank up quick. Take it from me, I was battlemaster for 2v2's man...cereal stuff.

7. oyo97

oyo97 I need me some PIE!

so 3 wins count more then 16 ? :> i did not lose that day by the way

8. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Have you won against opponents with higher ranks or lower? If you win against players with ranks lower than yourself, you get almost no experience. If you win against people with ranks higher than yours, you gain better experience. If you have consistently been winning against higher ranked opponents, then something is wrong.

9. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Also if you lose to someone lower ranked than you, you'll lose a decent chunk of exp.

10. IceHippo

IceHippo Active Member

I seem to have the opposite problem. I gain and lose rank like a roller coaster. I usually go on a 5-10 game winning streak, jump all the way into exo 150, then go on a 5-10 game lossing streak and fall all the way back to rare 400ish. This has happened three times now. Granted it's my inconsistent play that's to blame, but still, it's very annoying to be jumping all over like that.