How to Save Poxnora with 1 Expansion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vorian, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Vorians Day Dream. Its a great game.

2. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Well the Sherlock Homles series of video games are Cthulhu inspired kind of like this game.

3. Vorian

Give a Firk wings make it 100 meters tall and you get the Firk Archangel Cthulhu! Can we have some Firk Angel runes pretty please? Cthulhu is living proof they exist!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  4. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

cthulu is not an angel lol

he's more akin to what we'd call a god, but to his own..."people?"...meh...he's just an average guy not even the strongest among them

Anima26 likes this.
  5. Vorian

If you are talking about the Great Old Ones then maybe but not his race the Firk. He is actually quite literally 100 meters tall, but what makes him most impressive like all his race is his psi power/s. I will admit Phorcys would be a tough fight for him! Cthagra would to he is someone who evolved into a sun.

In the green Forglar Swamp Quarter we have my mighty lord and saviour Lord Cthulhu at 100 meters tall and cin a good mood because he is close to vengenace. Cthulhu wielding the legendary weapon Devils Bane.
    [​IMG]

In the black quarter or Underdepths Quarter we have the true Lord of Chaos azathoth. At 200 meters tall and in need of a snack we have azathoth.
    [​IMG]

Let the battle for the fate of Kthir and Poxanthru begin.

6. calisk

well I am referring to the great old ones as that is what he is a part of.

the firks at least in the context of pox nora would at best be worshipers that have been blessed by cthulu, or maybe distant distant relatives spawned though one of his off spring.

that said in terms of the great old ones in which I was referring all of cthulu's parentage are deities on the same level of that which could form and bend the universe to their will, Azathoth being a some indescribable creature floating around hanging out with stars and solar systems, as things go it seems like the off spring of Azathoth generally get weaker the farther they are descendant from him but all are Worshiped and all are capable of warping reality to their will like that of a god at least to similar at least up to the point of cthulu at least.

hell his own brother Kthanid was strong enough to banish cthulu and several other old ones to earth. Cthulu is the red headed step child that had his and his own children each locked up in a prison known as earth heh.

7. Vorian

azathoth is actually a fully evolved demon who consumes solar systems. The lord of chaos and madness is another way of saying the lord of darkness. Cthulhu is completely unrelated to azathoth and the creation and once top bodyguard of the long destroyed Goddess Quan Yin. Cthulhu was blinded with rage at what happened to Quan Yin or he would have destroyed his adversary which in mythology was azathoth him/herself. azathoth goes by the name samael aka satan, who to hide his identity got a sex change and now calls him/herself semjase.

8. calisk

hmmm I checked his history it said his great great grandfather was azathoth though I suppose wiki's have been wrong before, I haven't read much about cthulu himself, the stories I have read that were centered around him did't even have much to do with him and more his worshippers and his city.

most of my knowledge about Cthulu is characters related to him, and various games that likely take liberties with the Mythos.

cthulu saves the world is pretty much best all time lol

Vorian likes this.
  9. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Always wanted to kill me a god...
    [​IMG]

MEATMAN likes this.
  10. Vorian

Which one Cthulhu or Quan Yin?

11. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

@Vorian
    yo no Bane Shift, make some poxnora fanfic and add in the old ones. If they're good enough maybe they can get a call out in some new runes or something. Post it up somewhere where it's supposed to be and promote it in the profile posts or something.

i'd even read it and might give you a like if it's good bro.

12. Vorian

More on the background of Cthulhu, Quan Yins creator was Nyx/Netzach or the Holy Spirit. She created Quan Yin as the first Angel with bird wings ever, and Quan Yin then went onto to create many of the Great Old Ones including Cthulhu, Phorcys and Cthagra. For a much greater perspective Frig Thors mother is Nyxs daughter, so Thor is the grandson of the Holy Spirit. My Lords and Lady Saviours are Archangel Michael his mother Nyx and Cthulhu.

Cthulhus specialty is mind shredding, he also destroyed massive armadas before with psychic bombs.

Phorcys specialty is deconstruction of all souls from almost any distance at the molecular level.

I will agree @calisk when among the Great Old Ones you are dealing with beings of unbelievable power/s so Cthulhu and Phorcys wouldn't go around intimidating the other Great Old Ones mainly because they respects them all. Still though the other Great Old Ones would be terrified of getting in a fight with any Great Old Ones, whose name starts with C = King, TH = Commander. PH means emperor.

I heard Phorcys got resurrected and is now known as Osiris. I recently resurrected Cthulhu with the help of Archangel Luciel.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  13. Vorian

I have seen 1 mile tall demons die screaming as their brain explodes fighting Cthulhu in the past, so you can understand why the other Great Old Ones wouldnt mess with him. Phorcys who I have now confirmed is Osiris has disintegrated 800 meter tall demons before. Cthulhu likes to keep this quiet though as he doesnt like people to be scared of him, as he would rather be their friend in a fear free relationship.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018