I can't believe this thread hasn't been made yet

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nebron, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Then make it 8, remove Jolt synergy, and make it 66 nora like Mindshredder. Wait it also has teleport...

2. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

this is hilarious that you dont see the difference

3. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Meh, seems fine.

4. Ballballer

No, it is not fine. Stormreader is op. These people spewing about it on the forums don't know what they're talking about though

5. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I have so far not had problems against this rune. It looks strong seeing it in play, but --- so what? Give it a couple weeks to float.

6. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

No, that's not the way we operate down here. Remember bleed was pretty competitive just for about two weeks then it got re-nerfed....no floating...kthx

7. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Let's stick to talking about the rune.

8. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

so they deploy x2 of these guys sok. They hit a champ within range of these guys say for 9 damage plus jolt...the champ takes 29 damage...then at the beginning of the other player's turn it takes 2 from jolt plus 20 more...thats 51 damage nearly one rounding everything...no skill needed just pure OP runes

It either needs to only proc once during the SP player's turn (and not during the other player's turn) or do way less damage

9. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

My favorite combo is deploying a H. Dreamcrusher with two H. Stormreaders in range for spot 36 DMG. It is a little unpredictable depending on the map but amazing!

Makorov likes this.
  10. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

I haven't played it yet, but my favorite would probably be equiping Skystorm Spear on it.

11. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

It was something I saw before the hotfix but I haven't seen it since. (Or at least it's something I thought I saw)

As is I think he needs a bit of a cost increase though.

12. Lushiris

More likely to deploy a Thunderhead Totem adjacent to the enemy champion... I wonder if the Aura triggers the damage on the other turn, that would be a 34 damage total.

13. xxLordQxx

xxLordQxx I need me some PIE!

Sok there isnt much to watch. The fact it has synergy with jolt is the problem. Leave it at 10dmg and take the interaction with jolt away. Additionally remove teleport for swap. Buff his speed to 6 and lower hp to 36. This rune should be fun, playable, but not game breaking. Remember borghas and emberwasp. These kind of interactions are great but have to implemented a little better. Your smart, a good designer, and understand pox. You dont need us to explain that this thing is beyond broken.

14. Ballballer

10 dmg a turn is awful if you cant proc it on the opponents turn. Agree that it needs a nerf tho

15. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

It needs a nerf,but not a huge nerf.
    Its a theme enabling rune and it should be focused towards that.

16. xxLordQxx

xxLordQxx I need me some PIE!

If its going to proc of jolt then make the the intial dmg go away. Your arguing control...but you control when it proc's on your turn.

17. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I mean technically you could proc with it aura still.

18. Lushiris

Calling it a theme enabler is the same as calling Mindshredder a theme enabler. No, this guy is just damage, specially given how many people run it outside electric BG's. If you want to make him a theme enabler, lower the damage he deals but increase the triggers per turn( and remove the Jolt thing).

Netherzen likes this.
  19. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

I would like to see him changed so he is more of a electricity restricted champion and not a meta champion you can just toss in any bg.

20. Ballballer

I hate this mindset so much. Why cant a champ be good in a freaking goodstuff bg? You people isolate things into themese and these champs never get played

Vorian, doubtofbuddha and mw24 like this.