I challenge mw24 to a best of 5

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

@mw24 we summon you to this moment, accept or run away like a child

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

[​IMG]

Ifem21, Dagda, KingJad and 8 others like this.
  3. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

MW24 Runs his mouth in lobby chat all the time about BP dodging him, yet when BP challenges him, he is nowhere to be found. Funny how that works.

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Haunting Spirit

5. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Haunting Spirit.

On the topic:

I wonder if many will read, but I'll share a bit my take on Mark for the first and last time.

He takes this game a lot more serriously than most of us, and although I don't agree with some things he says(and he knows it) I understand that everyone is entitled to an opinion - no matter what( Voltaire FTW). My point is, we've seen so much in these forums, and apparently people need something to make their lives mean something even on the internet - AKA a villain to combat. He has become the embodiment of evil(seriously) to many people in this game, in a sense.

After years of Pox I learned to see past the words to grasp why people waste time in this game, and probably sacrificed any Pox skills in this useless process. The internetz, despite being able to mask most of a person, can't hide what comes with the words, which is intention. I know what Mark wants to say and why, and honestly I find his intentions a lot more acceptable than many others' here that I won't mention the name to avoid post deletion.

To stop this from becoming a wall of text: this thread is pretty much an act of boredom, and honestly I couldn't care less if it weren't harmful to another person. I could psychologize you guys (I can't lawyer anymore cause brun crushed my dreams on that), but if even I can see all that's wrong here then it just means nobody else wants to.

To finish, I have flaws and say stupid stuff when I forget to take my meds, but I've never attacked someone based on an assumption I make of one's personality. The truth is, few people here know each other, and most don't care for that to preserve their interneticalz power through mystery(it's a thing). I used to do that until I realized I don't give 2 firks about you people's opinions, and that this game is much more interesting without these weird convos.

Gnomes and DarkJello like this.
  6. claydude5

TL;DR next time post a funny picture or GIF

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

[​IMG]

Qucas, mw24 and claydude5 like this.
  8. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Is this the infamous hacker known as 4chan?
    [​IMG]

9. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

@mw24 u r nub u no play brunpory

10. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Not 100% sure if i got what you mean by this post but i think its a defense of Mark? (Correct me if im wrong) But regarding knowing other players in this game we only know what about eachother what we choose to display and regarding Mark what he chooses to display himself as arrogant, condescending, whiny and flat out rude. So there not really assumptions of personality at this point anymore because regardless of screen or not this is still a social interaction and what you do and say on here is still a reflection of your personality.

Whether its mine who intentionally seeks out people i have a problem with and does little things over time to aggravate them for the lolz. Burn who does stuff like this thread (which i find funny anyway) and mark who clearly has a serious case of snowflake syndrome

11. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

When people are trying to be mods or are just made mods they usually go into mother Teresa mode. See: Kasale

12. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

b-b-but
    he called stitched op,he deserves no mercy
    before that i was chill with him :c

saromon50 likes this.
  13. Lushiris

You know I'm in Ghandi mode 24/7. And hell no I never want to be a mod.

14. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

YAY CALL OUT HYPE!!!!!!! (again)

This time whoever wins gets a LE Sixul! (because if this is anything like the last time it most likely won't happen so why add anything else)

Looking forward to it. Sort of. I'm about to be let down, am I not? Damn it.

Vote Kanye 2020 likes this.
  15. Lushiris

Yes, I tried defending him without making up stuff.

That's the thing, why does it matter if he's arrogant or not? Don't you meet dozens of arrogant people everyday and simply don't care? The internet seems to entitle people to pick up torches and pitchforks to fight things they don't like, despite those things making no real difference in people's lives.

This is just my opinion of course, and I don't expect to change anyone's view of Mark with my posts. But there's always a side to every coin.

16. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Firk it, if we're going to start donating to a prize pool, I'll throw a harb in.

17. Lushiris

If you actually gave a harb every time you said you would they would be worth less than core set runes in PB.

18. claydude5

Can I win the prize pool?

19. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

I'm cheap but I'll throw in a LE elven mage.

20. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member