I challenge mw24 to a best of 5

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Whatever you say man

2. DrSteve

DrSteve I need me some PIE!

THE POXNORA FORUM EXPERIENCE

Dolcebrodude, claydude5 and Willow like this.
  3. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Winner plays me.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  4. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I can play you right now if you got time.

5. Ballballer

I dont have access to a computer that i can play pox on:/ only if i make a trip home can i play. Thats why my game history has been so erratic lately

6. Ballballer

Whats his catchphrase? Ballballer king? Its true peasant

SaintKiwi likes this.
  7. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I wonder what the root cause of all the negative attention I get is. Maybe it started as a couple players being bitter about lost games, balance arguments, or because I am not an old veteran player; spread among their friends and now people just assume negative things about me from what they heard from others.

This is very interesting and is something I have seen more than once in online games I have played and sometimes in real life when I was younger.

I guess most people are just like that and need someone to be mad at.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  8. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

Screen Shot 2015-06-24 at 4.49.06 PM.png

Leadrz and PhdNiceGuy like this.
  9. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I'd say the root cause is that you come across as a braggart with no sense of humility.

claydude5 and Willow like this.
  10. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

Shh...don't say it because he doesn't accept anything from player behind his rank.
    or whom beat more than 11 times.
    or who do not know anything about balance because are lower in the rank.
    or that make constructive post instead of just pointing out that this is overcosted and this is undercosted

Pattn199 likes this.
  11. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

List of things that produce "knee jerk" reactions and build negative relationships within the poxnora community.

1. Hypocrisy- stating something in poxnora is bugged, broken, or unbalanced(wrong to exploit), and then to proceed to abuse this to gain wins.
    2. Dishonesty- Repeatedly lying about win/loss record or things you have said to other people.
    3.Hubris- arguing to be right even when it is clear to everyone you are wrong (blinded by pride).
    4. Greed- incessantly creating threads to nerf or buff something to further your own agenda on the rank ladder.

I am not the best player. It seems these things have built you a castle of negativity. Just some of the patterns I have noticed as I read through your posts and threads. My recommendation is to stop posting for a few weeks and let everyone calm down. When you do post something make sure you are genuinely concerned about balance/gameplay and you have good logic to build a strong discussion. Right now others tend to get the wrong idea about you based on your past posts/threads. I know your a good guy, but these people don't. No one wants to be the guy that everyone hates. Don't be that guy.

[​IMG]

12. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I actually don't mind the negative attention I receive although I don't seek it.

1. hypocrisy: I often play broken runes so that I can accurately assess their balance state and or compete with the other broken runes players use in the top rankings. Otherwise people would criticize me even more for not having used the runes that I complain about or only complaining about the broken things I play against.(they still do this anyway...) Most of the runes I complain about I have used often sometime in the past and am proficient with the rune and the bg that it is in.

2. Dishonesty: I am capable of being dishonest but in general I am a honest person, I have never seen a reason to lie while I have been on these forums or in game.(that I know of) I don't lie about my win/loss records versus other players, that isn't something I even value that much.

3. Hubris: This is debatable but pride isn't why I think I am always right, the reason I generally think I am right in these balance arguments is because I have a history of being right and I have put in a tremendous amount of time into the game learning it thoroughly in the past 9 months.

4. Greed: My threads on the forums are completely unrelated to my rank. I can already get top 5 at will just by playing some of my best bgs. I make a ton of threads trying to fix the balance state of problem runes which are still plentiful in the game currently.

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Doubt it. Other people are more consistent/more willing to put effort in the game.

14. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

In the spirit of honesty and adding content to a thread.

Mw24 I have a 100% win ratio against you in the last 1-2 months. I think on your mark account ever actually.
    (1-0 but shh it still counts)

Willow likes this.
  15. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

Mw24 as a top ranked LL Player let me give you some advice.

Be humble, bro.

It literally makes me cringe to write like you but it's also really fun :/ I see why you do it.

Gnomes likes this.
  16. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

MarkXXIV

17. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

FIFY

KingJad likes this.
  18. Xuvali

Xuvali Devotee of the Blood Owl

Not to mention when someone has gone through and counted on HIS match history he still denies it.

Willow and JellyBerry like this.
  19. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

I can stream this. Pyro message me in steam when this will take place.

[​IMG]

20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

People don't like you because you're arrogant, dishonest and can't be reasoned with. You will deny facts with a straight face to a fault. You only nerf what you lose to and buff what you play.

You're a tool and I will enjoy beating you.