I expect to see more Valdac buffs.

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by BurnPyro, Jul 31, 2014.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

[​IMG]

Follow these easy steps:

1. Run the most ineffective, superfluous build known to men.
    2. Play against bad players
    3. Acquire poor results
    4. Ignore community feedback about said rune
    5. Claim statistics suggest that players deploying Valdac players lose more games than they win
    6. Proceed to give Valdac lumbering and the appropriate -25 nora.

I just thought I would give some constructive feedback and help you guys shorten the balancing process.

You're most welcome.

Nebron likes this.
  2. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

You haven't been constructive all day you been raging in the lobby talking about how you wish Gedden never came back how do you expect to make a thread and for him to listen to anything you have to say? lol.

3. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

"I think i'm in bad shape now" Gedden 2014

BurnPyro likes this.
  4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Actually I never said that, I said SOE did a better job. Two different things.

And he doesn't need to listen. He's already come to this conclusion himself. I was merely sharing his thought process so that we all could stock up on Valdacs.

jeeperz2 likes this.
  5. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Is that a skeez general with only 1 skeezick apart from him?

He runs no quickens in a skeezick deck.

6. jeeperz2

If SoE was still in charge the game would probably be dead lol or they would have just left it there to rot because we all know when SoE can't get anymore money out of games what happens and SoE didn't do there share of listening much either tbh.

7. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

It's amazing how you went from the upper eschalons of our little community to the very bottom in such a short time.
    Your posts content and tone is exactly that of prami's or similar trolls, just with more personal attacks and worse morality.

8. Nebron

So which lead dev under SOE didn't listen? Crupz was pretty stubborn but when you presented him with sound logic you could get him to see reason pretty easily. Soko was a little too talkative at times so certainly not him (<3). The newest guy (Whose name I didn't even learn because I had given up on the game and expected nothing from) made threads all the time talking about changes he was making. I didn't agree with some decisions that sony made as a company but if you can name ONE dev we've ever had that was as uncooperative and silent as the current regime then i'd love to hear it. I'm getting pretty tired of the white knighting on these forums with people saying how much better the owls are because i'm sure as hell not seeing these wonderful things that they are supposedly doing.

jeeperz2 likes this.
  9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

That's a blackguard, in the font (if that's what you mean).

Yeah the bg is questionable at best, quicken is 2x auto

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

If SOE didn't buy the game back then Pox would have died 4 years ago. People don't seem to realize how much we owe SOE, however shitty their management was at the end.

Perhaps it's better to watch a game die in peace than to see it revived only to be mutilated like this.

11. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Also, worth nothing that valdac is a 2x2 hero, runes that are going to be so addressed that SP skipped this patch, but hey, thinking isn't free, is it?

12. jeeperz2

Wait what? CURPZ LISTEN!?! LMFAO!? He lost to a guy playing FW ( THE FACTION HE REFUSED TO NERF ) And claimed he was cheating in lobby and right after that he made a statement saying anyone who is caught cheating will be banned forever lol.. That guy was crazy stupid zealot who didn't listen to anyone the way KF trees are on fourms now are the way people wanted to nerf liches and mora when she came out all which never happened until AFTER he left.. Soko listened the new guy made threads about what to do and was posting in peoples threads and didn't do anything at all. Owls took over 1000 runes and revamped them all that takes some effort man.. They are trying that counts for something and another thing they actually cared as far as I am concerned the only guy who did anything in SoE was Daisy. And don't me started on Radar LOL.

13. Nebron

Sorry, I lost my senses for a second and was about to argue with somebody that had no idea what was going on. Which is only further proven by the fact that you bashed Radar who was never anything more than a community manager and did a decent job at it the entire time he worked on this project. Most of the stuff he got flak for was SOE policy.

Dagda likes this.
  14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You make it sound like being important in Pox had any merits ever. All it has done is put me in positions where I spend time and effort into helping the developers or people around them with a bunch of different things, only to find out it's been ignored as per usual.

Oh yeah I'm bitter. Truly I am. I have loved playing Pox as from when I discovered it, only to find out poor management has been ruining it for the last 2 years. And regardless of the work and I time I put into it (with other people, who put it even considerably more time than me) this game for the cost of two times nothing, some guy who played and designed the game years back thinks he knows balance better than a group of people who played at the top level for years and seems to refuse to put down his pride and put his faith and poor statistics and a sense of balance that could bring down the game on it's own if left alone.

/salt

15. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Sounds like a nerf is in plans, I can hardly see how he needs a nerf. He's hp to nora inefficient, has almost no defensive abillities and has bad range and average damage. His supportive abillities are good, but other champions support better at a lower cost.

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

As per usual, you're absolutely clueless. You had no idea who CorpsE was or how he ran things. You're just the next guy who sat in lobby, heard corpse troll and began making his own little story about how butt hurt he was.

Oh and the revamp? ***** CorpsE revamped the whole game at one point and it was the best balance this game had ever seen (which most people who have played for the whole time agree on). Don't give me that Bane Shift like DOG pulled some miracle out of the sky, this revamp was a joke.

You need to start making informed posts, everyone one of your posts seem to be riddled with own prejudices and conclusions that are so far off base it's hard to believe you actually think you're making sense.

jeeperz2 likes this.
  17. jeeperz2

Lol Curpz didn't balance anything at all he was an FW zealot who only cared to buff FW. he is where Serkan was lefted and never touched again for years while people complained about him but nothing was never done. When curpz was in charge was the last time I ever saw so many nerf threads piled up on top of eachother asking for nerfs to FW and other themes like Kanen and Leoss I think you are having trouble remembering.

18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Okay dude. You as random person know more than me an nebron who were in his guild and in the council at that time. As per usual, jeeperz has seen lobby chat and the forums once and thinks he knows whats up.

Pox forums have evolved (shocking, to be fair). Nerf threads are looked down upon unless it's touching a subject the general public agrees on. We've come to accept little imbalances and efficiency in champs. Generally nerf threads only happen on full themes/battlegroups or on runes that will win the game on their own when not presented with a proper counter.

For your own good, educate yourself before forming an opinion and think twice instead of just spouting random bullshit. It's incredibly sad to read how misinformed you are, and how even after telling you all this you'll still think you're completely correct and I don't know what I'm talking about because Jeeperz always knows best.

jeeperz2 likes this.
  19. jeeperz2

I really do think I am right in this matter lol the game was simply chaos in the time of Curpz. Pretty much any time I have ever had a conversation about how he ran the game it ended with everyone thinking he was just bad for the game and he was lol.

20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

And just FYI, CorpsE was the best dev this game has ever had. Pull out some numbers and I'm sure you'll find that Pox was most active under his reign.

theKraken and jeeperz2 like this.