I feel bad for saying it and i think other people feel the same but...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by heroex7777, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Oh no I'm perfectly aware of FS being OP, and I'm sure a lot of people in this thread are too.
    Their just pushing your ST zealot buttons. ( Which is also OP)

UD is not OP though. never.

heroics likes this.
  2. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

I largely think Backlash is fine as is, and I don't mind DEF stacking, even in the wake of ranged Sunder nerfs. (I don't play IS personally, like, at all, so my view could be off on that.) I have no strong opinion on Summons or SL tankiness. For the love of all change that KF bonus, even if just to open up design space.

It's also useless against Relics and Shrines without further investment. Personally, I think Disease should get the same treatment. Now, it could be that their stronger DoT effects justify them being the same, I dunno (seems to me that should be reflected on the actual DoTs if so), but at present Attack: Disease and Attack: Poison are basically lesser Skirmisher, which is a -5 Nora ability. In think -2 is reasonable. And their Cones/Breaths are likewise limited in targets.

Since she was reworked, you're better off with Supremacy. Regen 3 and Intensify is plenty for Transfer Life 2. The main reason to go Enlightened previously was to get her down to 81 Nora with just Regen 1; since she's at least 85 now anyway...

Could probably use a cost increase to 35, maybe 40. 15 Nora of abilities, 25 HP. 30 nora is on the cheap side.

Lethargic itself is -8 Nora. The -16 is relative to other abilities (Leap 3 in this case).

Lethargic isn't the problem, it's that the rune has too low of a base cost, should be 50-ish base, rather than it's current 45. That'd put it in the low 70's with Lethargic, which seems reasonable.

TheBulwark likes this.
  3. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I think it was when they split it into two abilities.

4. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

IS/ST/KF if it was just two of the three it would of been a lot easier to resolve.

KF is honestly the big one, IS/ST could generally come to the conclusion of changing the font bonus, but then KF's faction was stronger then both and it was impossible to ever agree on how to change them.

Inevitably it would always break down and go no where.

balancing via that logic just doesn't work, that's why I gave up on it in serious discussions.

TheBulwark likes this.
  5. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

Shroom does 9 damage

6. claydude5

I hate Pygmy Hippo stampede. 30+ single target damage from a spell

voodoov likes this.
  7. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

I think it was when Poison Cloud was reworked to only do 3 when moving through it, but 6 on deploy/creation of the AoE. Could be back when it was split though.

Should only be 8 no? Rounding down and all that. Though there's also the DoT.

8. claydude5

Pretty sure it is 9

9. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

pygmy cost 55 nora, isn't always reliable, and can be reduced by defense. mind slicer boomerang does similar single target damage for 35 nora, lol.

I think pygmy is too strong but mind slicer is just bs. mind slicer boomerang and maddening echoes max damage is way too high.

10. claydude5

Pygmy is reliable as long as you aren't an idiot. Mindslicer damages your own champs.

11. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Mushroom needs a change because together with anuran it shuts down melee's way too easily. There is a myriad of ways in which melees get penalized in this game, and choking stench is a big offender here, mostly because it feels unnecessary.

12. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Mind slicers damage on your own champs is distributed among all your champs. sometimes you cant safely use pygmy due to terrain, multiple champs in the area, or a champs ability.

TheBulwark likes this.
  13. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

the biggest penalty to melee in this game is the strength of ranged champs.

TheBulwark likes this.
  14. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Not only that, any control abillity/spell and terrain affects melee's more than ranged champions. A properly placed relic can mess up a kill/double tap of a melee champion and those things have nothing to do with the strength of ranged champions.

15. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

But then this is why Melee are cheaper than ranged (generally speaking).

And Stench is certainly not unique in adversely effecting melee. Deafening Aura is an equal or possibly greater offender, for example.

None of the units with Stench are ranged (any more, poor dump Mireoak), and none of them have any inherent ranged defense. I don't think it's a problem that they have a means of punishing an aggressive melee unit in and of themselves.

Will test it (will all the things) but are you sure there wasn't some random Poison Amp at the time you experienced this?

If it's doing 9 purely on it's own, that would be a bug, or problem with the rounding.

EDIT: Derp, it has Amp on it. Carry on.

Also, this means it has 19 nora of abilities, and 25 health for 30 nora. So yeah, probably just go right to 40 nora on it's cost, maybe even 45.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
  16. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

screw all of you who say that this is a "st zealot nerf everything else but st" thread

I'm losing to any trash players that use meta fs bgs and just use the runes. They don't have to play well or anything. They just play the bg and roll their face on the keyboard and win. No melee can engage bog toad, and no range can go past the toad and get to the angel. They are the strongest meta I've ever seen of any time in pox.

Toad
    Mushroom
    Angel
    and more

btw, forced reconstruction is pretty fricking strong. The thing has multi attack and init 2 with 15 dmg. Not summoned.

Sealer0 likes this.
  17. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Forced Reconstruction is getting changed to being a summoned and to not trigger death novas.

Also, I love you too.

Kampel and chris0024 like this.
  18. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

lmao another hero thread. you're getting up there with the vorians and polltroys of the forum world ;)

WhatTheHex likes this.
  19. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

oh and saladman rook

except that their threads hit on less pressing matters that can be outplayed, only fw can "counter" the current fs meta

20. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Could you explain your problem or the abuse with the mushroom please?