I felt a swelling of Dutch/European pride listening to Geert Wilder's Speech to Turkey

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by newsbuff, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

And Dutch culture is superior to yours so you tried to claim it while corrupting it with right wing american morals?

do you even know how to ride a bicycle?

Etherielin and BurnPyro like this.
  2. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

American "Culture"
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I loosely quote "white people are hired more because they have proven themselves superior workers for centuries". I can't find the exact quote, but that was the gist of it.

So thats a cultural thing? White race works better, cause of culture?

4. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

ethnic stereotypes are a product of culture, yes

SPiEkY likes this.
  5. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

Also, I'm Irish. So this comment "white people are hired more because they have proven themselves superior workers for centuries" sounds ridiculous to me since my people were discriminated against for a long time up until recently.
    [​IMG]

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Then why did you say it?

Are you officially denying it? Because I will look it up, I have a great memory, even more so for the idiocy others spout

7. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

aw astamir deleted his post telling me to kill myself :-(

burn, if i said something like that, let's chalk it up to trolling. you can get away with saying anything if you say you were just trolling.

[​IMG]

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

:rolleyes:

Then how am I supposed to know your real positions when your trolling is dangerously in line with what I perceive to be your views?

Geressen likes this.
  9. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

this is my real position
    1297020945647.jpg

10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

but you are not Irish, you are Americairish at most.

I have met Irish people.

you are not culturaly Irish.
    you are not culturaly Dutch.
    you are not even from the same continent.

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Nothing new there.

The bible clearly says "thou shalt not love the browners", so you're probably going to hell though

12. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

well my point is that this concept of "white" is really new and tenuous and that saying that "whites" had a reputation as good workers for centuries is demonstrably false. The Irish in america less than 100 years ago being an easy (and personal) example.

13. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

actually the whites had that reputation it is simply so that the Irish ( and Spanish) were not "White" ;P

[​IMG]

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Wait wait wait

you feel attacked as an irishmen because of the actions of others against their forefathers, but at the same time feel like you shouldn't apologize for slavery or yada yada

It's one or the other, both are stupid to me. I doubt you've ever been refused Bane Shift being your grandparents were Irish.

15. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

well i ain't no victim, if that's what you're asking. nobody owes me an apology.

16. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Damned foreigners coming into our country trying to destroy our culture!!

I am calling for a complete shutdown of Irish descent Americans coming into the Netherlands!
    ( @newsbuff do you feel proud now?)

17. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

But you feel that somehow what your ancestors faced directly applies to you?

18. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

hey man leave that man alone, don't you know about all the adversity he has not faced because of his ancestry and his unwillingness for change so others do not have to not face the same adversity he has not faced?

BurnPyro likes this.
  19. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

The creator of this show is an idiot. Combining Abraham Lincoln with Adolf Hitler in an attempt to create an oxymoron of a racist combined with a supposed supporter of abolition just shows how uneducated he is on history. Lincoln instigated the civil war by inciting southerners to violence by putting a naval blockade on South Carolina. He fought the civil war to preserve the union not end slavery. Abraham Lincoln was a white separatist and had no intention of freeing the slaves or granting african slaves the same equality as other citizens of the US. Here are his own words on the subject from the Lincoln-Douglas debate of 1858.

"I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And in as much as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything. I do not understand that because I do not want a negro woman for a slave I must necessarily want her for a wife. My understanding is that I can just let her alone.[26]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln–Douglas_debates

The civil war was fought to preserve union of american states not to end slavery. Abraham Lincoln went as far as suggesting freed african slaves should be sent to Liberia and Central America and other places to colonize those locations. He wanted to get rid of the slaves and send them to other countries through colonization.
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ther-look-lincoln-and-colonization-ex-slaves/

Makes sense that the creator of such crappy animation has such a poor knowledge of history.

20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty