I found (%100) my Bg (Salaman)

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by dugadu8, Oct 6, 2016.

1. dugadu8

dugadu8 The King of Potatoes

What you think Guys?
    I dont like pvp because ı lose everytime :D And look good vs pve.
    Screenshot_2016-10-06-22-54-07.png

Lushiris likes this.
  2. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]
    this is mine incorporates poison weakness for some power turns against tanks.

3. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I was about to ask why you bothered to crop if you weren't going to crop it right. Then I realized it was a screenshot from a phone.

4. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

Since your running investigators I would suggest that you include at least one mind orb. Equip enemy, pilfer then mindwipe. Great way to deal with tanks /nasty champs that you wouldn't be able to 1 round.

Leadrz likes this.
  5. Leadrz

that was part of my testing bg and yes i think they are worth.

6. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

Which upgrades do you run on investigator? The 63 nora build is very tempting.

Investigator would be so much better if FS got a proper negative equip. Salaman has to cycle through equips/relics to make use of their thematic and doing that w/o negative equips makes their late game so much worse.

Mind orb is ok, but 5 dmg is very situational to actually be useful, so it's basically a -3 def and mindswipe if you take the pilfer upgrade. Maybe if it had a clause that it would do twice that much if it was equiped on enemy champs. And it would be so much better if it was hp loss instead of psy dmg.

Pulsing globule is a joke in salamans since they have no source of distract.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
  7. Leadrz

Pilfer weaken spells

8. dugadu8

dugadu8 The King of Potatoes

I break my record ! 2 win on PvP and this awesome :D (because ı lose evertime)
    upload_2016-10-7_21-30-44.png

9. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

A word of advice: stick to this one deck and you will get better over time. It looks like you enjoy moving from deck to deck, but a lot of the pox learning process means working with what you have, not what you wish you had. Salamans are pretty good, though not really a top deck anymore, but you can probably do very well with it if you keep at it.