I have contact with The best pox player

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Revengercm, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Tbh ive never thought that thered was THAT good. The only way he could play against me was by spamming garus and other stealth champs back when i ran 0 detection.
    Edit: to be fair, ive seen him decimate other really good players, so im in no way saying he is bad or not a great player. Its just i think people think too highly of him sometimes

2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

smh.

@Ballballer alot of people who play this game are blinded by nostalgia.

3. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Whatever you say man

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

true, but he would make non-meta runes work

nah, you're just mediocre and can't accept it

DarkJello likes this.
  5. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

didnt you say you were blocking me? it's okay i can't live without you either <3

6. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

I miss hashinshin sperging out about everything.

BurnPyro likes this.
  7. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

that is why they constantly say ranked means nothing now because certain players don't play it anymore when half these players wouldn't even be that good if they played today. and they always leave out that Tinydragon and devilsrath still play. Another thing people like to do is judge players skill based off of what they did years ago with completely different balance state and runes. I heard recently for example that dwarven engineer used to create full hp groble units and I remember not too long ago the ridiculous angels, bouncer, tyrant, etc, that pretty much won games single handily just by deploying them, and this wasn't even under soe.

You recently mentioned alot of players who you said would give you more difficulty over halfgod dzso and myself which doesn't make sense. I have played many of them and half the people you mentioned are barely 1300 rating skill level currently.

@BurnPyro you aren't going to make me more humble or think more highly of you by making ridiculous statements like this. If you want to do that you're going to need to stop dodging and beat me consistently/maintain higher rank like tiny and devilsrath do.(not right after my only competitive bg gets gutted troll) You are also going to have to get other top players to stop losing to me if you want me to think I am mediocre, especially the people you say are so much better than me dzso and halfgod...

atm my guild is 2/5ths of the top 5. will probably be 3/5ths in a day or 2.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2015
  8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You mean like calling you out and beating you in a best of 3? Oh yeah.

You can't keep asking for rematches every time I whoop you just to get 1 win out of a 100 so you can claim you're better than me. Get good.

9. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

you are a better troll than me, lmao. You need to get over your fear of losing to people, winning and losing doesn't matter only skill does.(alot of 70%+ winrates expect to lose when facing me) You improve your skill by playing the best opponents, that is why I improved so fast and why I continue to improve while your skill level doesn't change much. If you didn't dodge so much you would probably already be as good as tinydragon and devilsrath. If you keep dodging I am going to pass you even with sl pretty soon. Tinydragon and devilsrath would be better too if they had more high quality opponents to play against.

10. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

How good does it feel to be the #1 player of a dead game?
    Genuine question, I'm curious about the answer.

Karmavore likes this.
  11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I am in between 3-6 atm.(devilsrath and tinydragon are clearly the best) Could be 3rd best but could be as low as 6 or even 7, depends on what the criteria is for the rankings. Also I feel the game could do alot better and currently is doing alot better as it continues to improve and make positive changes. I am trying to help them make these changes along with other players.(why I spam threads and tag the devs) I play the game because I like it, the game isn't my life but I put alot into it.

12. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

And again, I just don't play because I cba.

And I'm still wrecking you when we play. You can imply and speculate all you want, stone hard facts tell the story of a little kid who just couldn't beat burnpyro.

14. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

burnpyro best troll eu.

15. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

My god. Just Firk already.

Gnomes and Dagda like this.
  16. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Stockholm Syndrome at its prime.

17. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I'm sorry but I am only attracted to women in that way... o_O

18. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

With all the attention you and BP bloody pay to each other? It's kind of Firking hard to see.

Seriously, every damn time either one of you posts something the other one just HAS to have a say. So again, just go Firk if it means that much to ya'll.

19. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

You're weird dude.

20. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

That's why I literally cried with joy when I heard BP had put me on ignore. Peace had became a reality.

Anyways, on topic, "nostalgia is a seductive liar" - George Ball. Good things of the past always seem better, although we never thought much of them when when they were part of our present. The unattainable past always feels much more attractive than reality, exactly because it's something you can't have back, and that's how our minds work: we always crave the most the things we can't have.