I quit...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GIFTbr, Mar 24, 2014.

1. dirtylimey

dirtylimey Devotee of the Blood Owl

I quit once, it didn't work out so well.

Dagda likes this.
  2. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

Every time I see one of this threads I wonder, "do they actually think they are so relevant people need to know he quit?". At least I know OP can be safely put into the ignore list.

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

<3

4. Mercer Skye

Mercer Skye I need me some PIE!

I never quit, I just get court orders to go to rehab. I've probably put the security guard's daughter through college by now.

Somedays it's worth chewing through the restraints.

5. Prami

Prami I need me some PIE!

Rehab centers were a much more fun idea, until i learned that most states outlaw restraints. Apparently, they are required to use the least physically restraining method available. Apparently it's considered humane.

They're neglecting entire populations of people who are stuck with outdated stereotypes of straight jackets & white rooms. No fun.

6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

They just go with chemical restraints instead. Why chain them down so they don't bounce off the walls when you can drug them so they don't want to?

7. Ombra78

Ombra78 New Member

So you quit? Oh really? I think that, after only 2 weeks of DoG management of this game, your trolling post would deserve a big "WHO CARES!!!" rather than so many responses!

But look the half-full glass: you achieved your 24 hours of notoriety in your entire life! Congrats!!

8. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

Diablo III underwent a massive rework with a new expansion release. They had a beta phase for it. Diablo has been around far longer than poxnora. You don't simply say, the game is now in beta. You announce a new version of the game (Pox 3.0) and then develop that game under the auspices of a beta. I keep hearing about a massive champ overhaul, that along with new management, new pricing, new features yadda yadda, it seems more is changing in Pox than what changed in Diablo III. So I think both the label Pox 3.0 and Beta are justified.

And with a beta effort comes the possibility of a Kickstarter push which could solve a lot of the initial funding issues that people were citing as reason for the high intial box prices. Seems like a no brainer to me tbh..... unless the 'big changes' are nothing but talk.

9. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Some people are never, ever, never satisfied. And the usual characters are, once again, posting their negativity.

[​IMG]

I guess there is always hope that "they" will grow a normal heart.

10. Prami

You're missing the point mate.

The whole point of a straightjacket is to laugh sadistically at the helplessness of the one restrained. It's no fun (and a little sad) if their just drooling from some sort of muscle relaxant.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  11. GIFTbr

GIFTbr Member

Ok, now that I am not that much upset i will clear some points:
    -DOG get pox mar 8, and I know that its not that long, that is why I sayed that I will wait some time to see the changes (but, I do not see a good reason to do not just nerf things right way, less stats or abilities shoud be easy to think and do, or just change nora cost).
    -No clue why people cant complain for a good reason, camon, like you all do not agree with umbalance of the game.
    -No pointing to just quit and complain about it, that is why I am waiting changes.
    -I play the game long before you all I gess, when druns of war just launch, and yes, the pox today, its not the pox of that time, still fun, but not that fun.
    -Before SOE 741 wins, 621 loses, 1:0.84 rate W:L, after SOE 43 wins and 69 loses, 1:1.61 rate W:L. Yea, now I lose double of the time (by the way, I played a lot last 2 weeks, lol).
    -I totaly agree with the beta term or Pox 3.0, I personaly do not care that much about the web site, but yes, you search on google and got SOE website.
    -WTF Prami agree with me !!!!!
    -No runes give away, at some point DOG will work that out, in the worst scenario I try again in 2015...

12. stfn

stfn Member

But I am first on your list right? RIGHT?

13. GIFTbr

GIFTbr Member

ok stfn ahuahuahauahu

14. stfn

stfn Member

Thanks bro, don't listen to these guys. I am behind you 110%. Like right behind you. Where I can smell your neck sweat. Right behind you bro. Just me and you, GIFTbr and stfn forever. Forever stfn and GIFTbr. GIFTbr neck sweatin' stfn til the end of time. Just you and your next sweat and me. Us. Right behind you bro. Forever until the end of time. stfn and GIFTbr dot com forward slash neck sweat forward slash surprise dot jpeg. Our jpeg forever, just GIFTbr and stfn.

BurnPyro, Dagda and Paper Skull like this.
  15. Prami

http://imgur.com/gallery/XS5LK

stfn likes this.
  16. Monyx

Monyx I need me some PIE!

im fairly sure the sun will still come up tomorrow. and i.....i will be playing pox. ;) so long sucka.

DarkJello likes this.
  17. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

I don't think anyone here would have really given you as much flak in terms of saying that the SOE champs have become incredibly powerful. It was more that the topic was not that the SOE runes were too powerful, but that you were quitting. The thread then became about you instead of your reasons.

It could have been stated that -

People could then have given conversation about other changes that have been made, come to make new ideas, people could have told you that there will be balance changes and encourage you to wait until then. Still not the best post, but yeah.

But instead it puts us in a weird position, you say you are quitting the game, and then here you are posting again, and then you say you may not really be quitting after you have calmed down. So will you be quitting or won't you be quitting? These kinds of threads crop up from time to time and it feels more of an attention grab or a pity-party instead of a conversation starter, which is why I feel people jumped on you a bit for that.

18. GIFTbr

GIFTbr Member

KTCAOP Its realy hard to explain things for people in general >.<

19. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

Stupid people...

20. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!

Cool story bro!