I Rate You're Waifu

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by newsbuff, Aug 11, 2016.

1. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Wait until you get to episode 18. You might be tempted to get a divorce.

2. MikeLin

MikeLin I need me some PIE!

NSFW! MY HAREM!
    11226-high-school-dxd-high-school-dxd.jpg

3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

wtf is the deal with anime girls and those weird ass triangle shaped teeth.

damnfoolishyeti likes this.
  4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Karn is great.

5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

fangs are 'cute' and also japan:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I mean look at dream of the fishermans wife:
    [​IMG]
    and
    You know where to find the anime example, did you really think I would put that here? you pervert.

6. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

I need to watch that anime.

7. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Scroll up

look to the right

Unwatch thread.

Also your name keeps making me think of asstomouth

Geressen likes this.
  8. JazzMan1221

Don't fall for the hype, Rem is overrated.

(but still pretty damn great)

9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

why b0ther unfollowing the thread if you are going to be dead anyway?

I like this game.

Astamir likes this.
  10. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Before watching the series, it looked like a typical shounen fantasy world anime. I was wrong :)

There's some phenomenom character development and world building here.

Re: Zero makes things like SAO look like complete garbage, IMO.

[​IMG]

#teamrem

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
  11. JazzMan1221

Since it's only the first season I'd say it's premature to talk about world building (assuming you've never read the LN/manga, which is several arcs ahead of the anime; if you have read it, nvm then). Character development is definitely a big positive of the show, and I'm quite happy with how much effort went into some of the supporting characters like Crusch, Felt, Wilhelm, etc. I hope this is a trend that continues in later seasons. They do set themselves up for success though in the world building department; the LN has quite a lot of depth to it from what I've heard, and a second season is pretty much guaranteed due to the show's popularity alone. The main problem I see with the long-term aspects of the series is that
    some characters (cough Rem) are simply removed without any good reason, almost as if the author was like "hmm you're going to be a problem, and I've wasted enough time talking about you, so let's just kill you off". It's extremely lazy, and completely ruins the show for people who got really attached to those specific characters (cough REM).

It's like..............well, if you've ever seen The Walking Dead, you'll remember what an uproar was caused when they almost killed off Glen (a fan favorite) in season 6. There were riots, LITERAL RIOTS, outside the studio headquarters because no one wanted to see Glen die. And when it was revealed in the next episode that he didn't actually die, everyone was pissed off at how they portrayed it.

Same things goes for Rem. There's a lot of people, not just Rem's fan-cult but normal people who enjoyed Rem as a character, who will be extremely disappointed if she is simply cut out of the rest of the show because her relationship with Subaru might be seen as problematic. I have a feeling season 2 will be a lot less popular because of this.
    As far as Rem goes, I'd be lying if I said I didn't love her portrayal and development throughout the series. And though I don't usually get fanatical about these things, I'd place my flag squarely in Rem's camp as far as the whole Rem vs. Emilia debate goes. At least until season 2 that is.......

12. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

Think i'm gonna go with Casca. Just off the top of my head.
    [​IMG]

13. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Just finished 18.

That was beautiful stuff from Rem. The scene itself dragged out too long (because of Subaru), but Rem just went from bestgirl to impossiblybestgirl =P

She gives all of herself in every timeline. I don't understand how such a being could possibly exist (which, of course, she actually doesn't).

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
  14. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

if a person gets sexual pleasure seeing their significant other with a third male party then that is their business.

It is considered rude to make peoples kinks public.

you dirty slut, you.

15. JazzMan1221

I almost let myself go on a rant about how this isn't true, but then I realized it was bait.

Sheesh, maybe I'm part of Rem's fan-cult afterall...........
    [​IMG]

16. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Unless they are an exhibitionist.

Geressen likes this.
  17. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

well to be fair in that case they make their own things public.

18. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

You all need help.

eSmokefish and darklord48 like this.
  19. JazzMan1221

Help posting and rating S-tier waifus? I vehemently agree.

Come on everyone! Let's all give grouchy ol' bakki an anime-rific welcoming hug!
    [​IMG]

20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

[​IMG]

Qucas, JazzMan1221 and NevrGonaGivUup like this.