I wanna play Hyanid/Djinn

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by fattyy2k, May 9, 2015.

1. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

What does a good BG look like and what are the pivotal runes that are auto? i am very noob to SP

2. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

I prefer pure nids, With no djins. This way I can focus on debuffs, but djin module are also viable.
    Key runes: mundunugu, pack leader, executor, fesh rider monster tank, spirit speaker, wicth doctors, and the basic SP spell/relic/equipe line. I will post my BG when get home ;)

3. fattyy2k

Thanx! I saw the djinn and that's what got me to look at nids. If I can build them, it will be my SP deck as I don't have one yet.

4. Ifem21

Here:
    https://poxbase.com/deck/cfACkxCaDcaFCuFCaGCaHC5TcfPCwKs5Qs7Us6_s3ts6Ys59S82s5wr2YrOe1Qe1K

My deck without djinn, if you want to use them:
    -Dew for surge;
    -Ifrit for immunity physical (don't think he is viable due to his cost);
    -Marid for distrac + teleport;
    -Dao for Battlemaster (don't like him at all);

And you can even put The Exile is the bg, due to wicthdoctors will make him cheaper, and will give Deep Wound to 2 of your ranged ones, I don't use him cause never find time to deploy him in a game, even with his cost reduction.
    Remeber, dogpile in all of them, and try to aplly as many debuff as possible, so the executor can finish even the most strong of them (I have one rounded a Talgar with his Equip AND tales of valor :D )

5. fattyy2k

o_O ok cool I look forward to trying it out. Now the question is focus on nids or kanen....

6. Ifem21

Why not both? I can help you with the runes, since my most played faction is SP (specially in splits) ;)

7. fattyy2k

Depends on what you would take. I used almost my entire collection (that I don't use) to help 3 friends get into the game with their first BG of heir choice. That included legendaries (but no limiteds) so I am as I say "pox broke" lol

8. Ifem21

Oh, I see... I accept by no problem a 1:1 trade ;)

9. fattyy2k

mmk well we will c what happens and what i can get my hands on

10. Ifem21

Ok, just PM if want any help, since I have almost all SP runes (except LE and some LEG)

11. Qucas

Qucas Guest

What would your deck look like with the new Hyaenids and spells/equip?

12. Ifem21

One less Feshwrangler and one less Pack Leader for one of each of the news one (testing them), with this Upgrades choices:
    -Dreamcrusher: both Jabs (is like a 16dmg spell).
    -Flamefist: evasive + stun (less cost).

And the new relic in place of Earthshake Braclet.
    But I'm only testing it, and I need to win this new SP spell, it's look great for an tank in front lines.

13. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

Flamefist and Bulwark combo very well. Give him combat awareness and knock enemies into him.

14. Forg0tton

Forg0tton New Member

With the new nid you go Flame Trail and dashing. You can dash in to a champ, it knocks him over fire, then you flameburst and it insta-gibs most champions. You can gib a lot of champs with just this one combo.

15. Ifem21

I dont like Trail on him, cause it will only hurt my champ. And the enemies will not be knocked to the fire, since the fire will be after himself.

16. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

im pretty sure firewall doesnt affect friendlies

SPiEkY likes this.
  17. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

Dreamcrusher might be my favorite rune this expansion.
    I am thinking trying aim for high rank with Hyaenids, so I feel there are some things about her I need to know.
    I could ofcourse test this myself, but I am currently at work.

1. Which of the jabs triggers first?
    2. If 2 enemy champions are in the same distance, which one gets hit?
    3. Do Disbelief trigger before or after the jabs?
    4. Do Disbelief insta kill illusions?

Ifem21 likes this.
  18. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

It doesn't.

19. Ifem21

1. I think both proc at the same time (the animation appears at the same time).
    2. Actually, there is an order based on localization of the enemy in the map (I don't know exactly, sorry), form right to left or something like this.
    3. Never tought about it, since everytime I use her there is no ilussions near, so a Real champ is always hitted by jabs, and illusions by disbelief.
    4. If it depletes the illusion HP to 0, then yes, it insta kill that illusion.

soulmilk likes this.
  20. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

I have noticed if 1 Jab kills its target, the other jab will damage something else.
    Forgot to check which triggers first though.

Ifem21 likes this.