I was wrong.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BurnPyro, Apr 29, 2017.

1. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I never said that. I was lumped in with Super71's crazy talk cuz Gerben likes to troll me.

2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I'm sorry I accidentally triggered you.

yes we all agree that the US vetoing everything the UN tries to stop Israel from being an expanding human rights violation against the other people living in that part of the world is ****ed up.

the problem here seems to mostly be the Israeli and US goverments, not all jews as a ethnic or religious group. Israel would like ISRAEL=ALL JEWS but this is not the case.

3. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

You can call it crazy talk or simply google who owns most of the media, it's not crazy talk if Jews do indeed own most of our major news outlets. Our newest media outlet is now face book for some people, who owns face book again ? I mean you guys can google this stuff, it's not really insane when they do indeed own most of the media in Europe and the United States.

It's not an insult or me attacking the Jews like you seem to be doing, i'm just stating facts.

Also everyone knows what Israel is doing is wrong to the Palestinians and it's sad, but until the United States stops being an idiot Israel will continue to do as they please.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/09/14/united-states-military-aid-israel/90358564/

Israel is known to always be at the top of our foreign aide programs and yet we receive very little help from them with anything.

http://mondoweiss.net/2015/11/spends-billion-foreign/

Israel 3.1 billion
    Egypt 1.5 billion
    Jordan 1 billion
    Pakistan 933 million

Most of that is military aide, why does Israel need that much for military aide unless they plan to keep expanding ? Also not a single one of those places really like the United States, and they Firk us over and over again while they hold their hand out. All of that while everyday Americans suffer and we still try and figure out why we have no healthcare plan that works for everyone, it's because were carrying around countries of leeches.

Last edited: May 6, 2017
  4. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

it still makes a pretty large assumption that jews are all working towards the same agenda, and furthermore are coordinating with one another in their efforts

it's impractical, unlikely, and at least mildly illogical. hence the response you've been getting

edit- a similar assumption would be that because all but half of our presidents (heh) have been white, they'd naturally all be on the same page and be working towards the same things

it's a ridiculous thing to think, and a worse one to believe.

Last edited: May 6, 2017
    BurnPyro and Geressen like this.
  5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Aide
    Definition:
    an assistant (usually in military or political settings)

Examples:
    he was her aide and helped her to do her work

Aid
    Definition:
    to give help or assistance; be of service; assistance

Examples:
    She uses visual aids in teaching

BurnPyro likes this.
  6. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I am not triggered. I just notice you enjoy attacking other people who don't share your political views.

7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

only if those political views are so extreme and infringing on common sense and basic decency. see as you have pointed out multiple times there are extremists who threathen the population so to answer this we should be tolerant however we should not be tolerant of intollerance so we should still oppose worldviews we find damaging such as extremist muslims or your particular brand which I am sorry you got triggered by when I confused it with Supers slightly more crazy one.

or are you saying I should be tolerant of worldviews and politics which promote terrorism and inequality you Firking liberal cuck?

BurnPyro likes this.
  8. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

I would just like to take this moment to disassociate with those types of people.

9. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I would just like to point out that he was, in fact, wrong.

Geressen likes this.
  10. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Ok, but...........the Illuminati is still real right?

11. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

the illuminati is just one facet of the last bulwark of humanity, goodness, and decency left in the world

lighthouse.

SPiEkY likes this.