id like to see...

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by bambino, Jun 23, 2014.

1. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

Firstly, im not talking runes, dog says they want less power cards an more deck building. .sounds good..lets see.....
    Small stuff..
    Interface..
    Bring back the shoe box, must I see 10 boghopper tads while scrolling through?(I forge as needed)
    Cards can be seen in list form or pics...was able to see my deck this way..but since dog took it ,, its no more..kinda helps me get better comparisons..
    Ok. Tourney. .
    I know its not ready but it would be nice to play tourney trees for maybe tokens or something ..I dont mind losing..but at 6$ a pop..thats no fun..maybe after I get some confidence. .cuz I did a draft and was out before I started..I didnt mind losing. But it didnt even last 15 min. Lol..
    Perhaps tourney automatically goin off..every hour.with a playoff bracket..2 plats to enter...I would sit there with a cold one and play all night ...even to lose..just the thrill would be enough...maybe even team play tourney...small entry,, small wins..its just to get involved...get people playing... drafts and such can still be involved, with bigger prizes. ..and matches dont have to affect ranking....maybe these can run throught the weekend.. right now its dead..people dont wanna play when they see a room full of lims....it would be random matches..
    Pox needs a focus..something to get people playing. Of course balanced cards...but still...even with the revamp. ..pox needs a spectacle ,a challenge. .sitting in the same room,playing the same people gets old..no matter what the cards look like..it would also increase the value of tokens wich im sure dog would like....its just a thought im sure some may point out flaws...but maybe some will refine the idea. And give people more reasons to play...instead of just a useless rank..
    Oh and guild leaders should have a tool to make a playoff tree..give us some tools dog..and well make our own fun...

2. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Common-Uncommon only tournament every week, and
    Common-Uncommon-Rare only tournament every month,

Winners from both tournament are compiled in a 3-month span or so, and we can have a Quarterly CUR-Exotic tournament limited for the winners only

free of charge.

that would be cool

3. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

Exactly,, we need events. ..and events that dont cost money,, or the smallest of fees..this way we can play repeatedly in one evening... between that and arena..would be already much more to do..
    Some more maps would be nice. Just more basic ones....i mean its a 2d map. ..there not that hard to make...