Idea for revenue

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IceHippo, May 3, 2014.

1. IceHippo

IceHippo Active Member

Pox Renovator plushes. I would buy one, probably 2, owls with guns are quite amazing after all.

2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I would buy one without a gun. But its not going to happen because plushies generally cost the company more than they make.

3. IceHippo

IceHippo Active Member

Ah, too bad :(

4. Xiape

Xiape I need me some PIE!

Yeah, not big enough of a market for these. However, things like name change tokens and taunt tokens have been discussed previously as great customization features without requiring as much effort as alternate art might.

5. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

just put a code for a free legendary rune inside every 100th plushy. (and yes, you have to tear them open to find the code)

6. egami

egami Devotee of the Blood Owl

Ragic has been reading too many guerilla marketing books.Imagine a mother (assuming pox actually had younger players, of course) coming home to a living room filled with stuffing and her child grinning from ear to ear. Yep, that's when parents are speed dialing their local psychiatrist trying to figure out where they went so wrong in raising their obviously disturbed child.

7. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I doubt Ragic was even serious, the comment was too unusually funny for that :s

8. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

my first guess would be in giving him a credit limit high enough to play pox.