If I have 3 or 4 of a non-champion rune, I'd like to be able to sacrifice it at the rune forge.

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by dbouya, May 19, 2015.

1. dbouya

dbouya I need me some PIE!

NO MATTER WHAT.

It's annoying that sometimes I manage to somehow accidentally have 3or4 or even more different copies of the same non-champion rune in my battlegroups. The way the rune manager works it's not always easy to tell which non-champion rune is which or to make sure that over time every battlegroup uses the same ones. As you get new runes and lose old ones the position of the rune might change.

Anyways non-champion runes.... aren't uniquely specific, they don't have abilities or CP or...really matter.

If I have 4 copies of the spell "sacrifice" and I've stupidly put all four copies into my battlegroups, the ideal solution would be to let me sacrifice two of them at the rune forge and just have everything still work fine.

I'd never have asked sony for this because they had no programmers working on poxnora anymore, but maybe you guys have someone working on code who could change the way battlegroups and non-champion runes are coded to make this a reality? for players with dozens of saved battlegroups it's almost impossible to avoid this problem for the more common runes.

obviously for champion runes none of this applies at all.