Im encountering a problem sacrificing some runes,

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by onurbd, Jun 8, 2017.

1. onurbd

onurbd New Member

i noticed this bug and is repeating itself more and more now, i know that we cant sacrifice the free decks u are giving us after completing the training campaigns, but even our old runes that we own and even the same of the new ones that we are earning are having problems being sacrificed, i noticed this happened to me when the rune is the same as the one given out on the free decks, runes like dark rising, holy vial, graveyard, hammer strike extra i cant sacrifice them since i also have them on the free decks.

2. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

if you really want to sacrifice you have to make sure they aint used in a deck somewhere. ive stopped sacrificing for the moment because i think they find another way to handle it instead of that i have to clean out all hammerstrikes from all decks to go down to just 2 left. for example. but i like my old decks...
    but if you want shards more then old decks, just delete all decks, clean up the runes and make new decks
    atleast i think thats a boring work around for the sacrifice problem.
    i did it for the warbanners, but didnt delete all decks though, i made a trade with all warbanners since that trade removes them from all deck so i could just sac them and put the new free ones in instead.
    but need to do it again since i got new warbanners that i cant sac again because ive probably made a deck