Incorporeal bug?

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by BroWatchThis, May 1, 2014.

1. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

So I had a champion phase shift and a ferren stunned and paralyzed it while it was incorporeal... how does this make sense or even happen? Please explain the logic behind it.

Thank you,
    Your Bro

2. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

This is not the bug and technical support topic.

3. BroWatchThis

And I see the condescending atmosphere still abounds... thanks for the help, h0spy! What a great guy (sarcasm)

4. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

I'm not too sure but don't ferren have all this sort of "the more i attack you the more that you're debuffed" thing? If so the ferren that hit you could of had a magical attack. You know, magic attacks still hit incorporeal things...

Edit:
    Ferren Focus
    When this champion makes a successful basic attack, one of the following debuffs are applied in order: Frozen 1 (-1 DEF/SPD/DMG), Awestruck 2 (-50% DMG, -1 SPD), Stunned 1 (This Champion has -2 DEF, cannot attack, move, activate abilities, or engage other Champions) and Stunned 2. If the target has Arctic, Frozen is replaced by Slowed.

Just checked, and there you go. So either there was a ferren that he gave attack: psychic, or he just hit you with ferren to do no damage but still stun you.

5. BroWatchThis

No it was NOT a magical attack. It was a physical attack, and that's just over the top imo. Those ferrens don't even cost 70 nora... 65 is the average.

6. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

A successful attack can cause no damage. It sounds like the Ferren did just that (i.e. it attacked, successfully, but did no damage). According to the text, this is WAI.