Indirect nerf

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sphere8274, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Sphere8274

Sphere8274 The King of Potatoes

Maybe due to Ancestral Avenger nerf, Phase Spider got hit too and was enough weak before the patch. AA has 72 HP and -5 hp doesn't make so much difference, but now phase spider has only 37 hp (no chance to avoid corporeal form drawback). Hope this will be fixed

Pipster likes this.
  2. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Good point.

Faust likes this.
  3. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

2 AP for Corporeal Form is odd. I can only imagine it is odder on a champion with such few HP.

4. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Blonde is right again.

5. Sphere8274

Yes, for a champion which is supposed to lose HP, 37 are too low, summed to 2 ap to Corporeal Form. Ghost on Phase Spider looks now a shame more than advantage.
    If there are no other way to nerf Ancestral Avenger an HP buff on Phase Spider is necessary

6. theKraken

theKraken I need me some PIE!

Mabye give spider phase shift. Or vaporize

7. Sphere8274

And remove Ghost I suppose, why? This exotic rune didn't deserve the nerf because shares Ancestral Avenger corporeal form, they are different runes. Phase Spider hadn't the big tankness of AA

8. theKraken

theKraken I need me some PIE!

Well it was fine post revamp, but was a problem rune before. Maybe its time we move away from hard counter abilitys like ghost. Phase cN be compensated in other ways

9. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

I don't think the nerf to Geekal was direct.. Probably just wanted to nerf goblin sucks he got caught in it.