Info

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bardoITA, Mar 9, 2014.

1. bardoITA

bardoITA New Member

Hi there, today i played my first match with te new client. I have some questions:

1. I gained gold: is there away to spend it ?

2. Rune Forge: How does it works? as the old Forge?

3. Glitch: it seems that you redraw the whole scenery at each server response, so sometimes, if the response is late, i dont see anything(no champs, no shrines) : will you address it?

4. Limited / legendary : will you restamp each? is there a way to get them in forge?

Many thanks, i was to sell all my account, i'll wait to see how things will evolve!

2. bardoITA

bardoITA New Member

and ... server down? after my first match ! COME ON!

3. Donegals

Donegals Well-Known Member

It's scheduled maintenance! Shame they didn't let us know BEFORE they started work........

4. Bombolauro

Bombolauro New Member

Just 1 question guys..ive succesfully trasferred my account,so i can see the traded runes,the forge application and all the site(when it is up of course,not right now :( )
    the issue is ive dowloaded the poxnora dowload to play,istalled the file images,but it doesnt open up,and it says there are some connections problem
    so basically i cant play
    any clue?
    thanks in advance

edit
    im a mac user

5. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

you mean like the ingame countdown we got starting 3 hours ago!?

6. Donegals

That would be real helpful, If i had logged in to the game three hours ago......... but i logged in 20 seconds before the server got shut off.

A note on the forums is too much to ask?

7. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

A note on the forums?

I will make a note to ask to have it better posted, but there was a downtime and there is now a note.

8. KTCAOP

There are still plenty ways to spend gold, all within the marketplace, to buy avatars, theme decks, or packs.

The Rune Forge no longer has anything to do with recipes or anything like that. When you buy packs, if you have runes you dislike, you can dissolve them for shards, you can then use these shards to craft other runes that you would like, up to exotic up to but not including the most recent expansion.

I'm not entirely sure about three. I have seen some screenshots, but haven't seen too many details about it to be able to comment.

Finally, Limited runes before are now truly limited, they cannot be obtained, but many of the limited runes are indeed legendary runes now with some of them being recolored. There is 5% chance to obtain a legendary rune in any pack, though the legendary rune that you get will be random. At the moment, there is no way to dissolve, nor forge legendary runes.

9. Donegals

The note was posted about 2 minutes after the server went down.......

10. KTCAOP

Right, as I said before, I will ask to have it better posted. However, as soon as maintenance occurred, there was a post about it. Given that it is currently 3:00 AM and it was manually posted, they did think about the community to try to inform them about it. Given how chaotic today was, they may have just forgotten to post it earlier. That may have been their bad, I will ask and try to have it posted in the future.

11. Donegals

Fair 'nough

12. IceNorth

IceNorth Devotee of the Blood Owl

With the transfer and initial bugs greens are probably up for almost entire 3 days with little sleep, give them a break, let them fix most important stuff and things will soon return to normal :)

13. Donegals

Tru dat. It was just frustrating that the first time I successfully logged in, the servers were turned off without there being anything about it on the forums. The devs are working hard so I'll happily give them some slack.