Instigate

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Tarth, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

can we change it from skeezick only to units that share the same race? So that the ability can be spread out as it is a fairly flavorful ability for a few races/factions. Could be class based too if you wanted.

Limiting it from global to AOE would also help balance the increased range of the effect.

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Sermon too. Super awesome thematic ability that the Inquisition would love ;)

3. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

is it heretical that i wish there were a few more paladins in SL to make a split with? also wish they had just made basilisk templar a pally too.

4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Absolutely. I would be lying though if I said that I have not wished the same thing >.<

sassquatch likes this.
  5. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

or we keep it on skeezick and thumb our noses at the rest of the world

how bout that

6. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I proposed that mengclans lord (he was very bad on release) received an ability with the same description as mark of the cross but named otherwise, and that some of the more "inquisitive" draksars (bookburner for example) recieved it also, but alpha decided for othe flavor.

7. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

also, the ability on alpine cyclops should be extended too, and a bit more controversial, I think that battle drum should drop the faction restriction. I mean, if battle hymn is allowed to be splashed and nobody is rioting is because times have changed.