Ipox BG.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bagoftrick, May 16, 2015.

1. Kaziken

Kaziken I need me some PIE!

While some interactions he creates can be seen as broken or unintended, he's hands down one of the most creative players in the entire game. It's actually a pleasure to lose to whatever he comes up with, if only because he's one of the few players that deviates from the meta. If a majority of players play the same way, how could they ever hope to beat something he creates?

Vorian, Ifem21, JellyBerry and 6 others like this.
  2. mortal ix

mortal ix I need me some PIE!

In addition to learning something new about the game or at the very least an interaction you werent aware of from before ^^,

I wish we would have more players like ipox not less, it would make poxnora more interesting. Instead of just meeting people that win because they follow the fotm. Players like ipox also challenge your belief and views as to how you believe the game functions and how the runes interact with each other. This is very good practice for your creativity and logic wich in turn will make you a better player ^^,

As a player and as a person hes a pretty cool guy too!

Bellagion, Ifem21, JellyBerry and 5 others like this.
  3. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Some of the most epic games I've had were vs Ipox.

I still remember one that went on for hours, I think it was the divine dispersal + raze bg back when DD sent everything back to the rune dock resetting the board.
    Thank goodness Dark Rising skeletons could attack shrines back then ^_^.

mortal ix and iPox like this.
  4. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

The "Dark Dispersal" deck was kthx. I loved his deck too, it was the only time that I played with a Trickdeck against a Trickdeck.

5. Silveraine

Silveraine I need me some PIE!

iPox rules.. Anyone else who thinks otherwise can suck it! :mad:
    I love caine too :D

mortal ix likes this.
  6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Firk yea rock on

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you ruined it

IMAGIRL, JellyBerry and darklord48 like this.
  7. Silveraine

Silveraine I need me some PIE!

I love you too ;)
    Better?

BurnPyro likes this.
  8. mortal ix

mortal ix I need me some PIE!

Caine was my mentor :) I learned alot of great things from him.

9. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

I have been playing for over 2 years and am not lvl99 yet...

Can you please tell us when you ARE on? I love seeing your new decks.

10. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Bane Shift, I hit 99 within a couple days. iirc, I was one of the first, though, so yeah.

11. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Although I've never been good at making them, abusive combo decks are one of the most fun things to see. I remember when Evoke was making crazy combos back in the Octopi days. Things like Banish Banish Nora Drain, sneaking up to a font with an imp, then casting Dark Rising x2, Draconic Benediction, Mobilization, and Quickening to destroy a shrine, those were the days. The fact that @iPox can do it with split faction BGs amazes me. I'd really be afraid of what he could do in Circus.

12. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Nobody remembers my Aspect of Growth/Soulsphere/Mindweaver/Blood of the Swamp/Graveyard/Elsari Bazaar/Repurpose sheanigans? Shame on you.

13. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Well, nobody remembers my Time Denial BG either. Though, to be fair, I never took it into ranked, and only played it against a real person about a half-dozen times.

14. Boozha

I did take my monstrosity into ranked; it got nerfed hard after a few weeks. I think (but am not certain) that I am responsible for AoG being unplayable ...

15. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

Emries made AoG unplayable due to Harmless bauble combo.

16. Boozha

'splain

17. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

@iPox Ever think about streaming/recording? Cause I would watch the Bane Shift out of that.

Last edited: May 18, 2015
    darklord48 and iPox like this.
  18. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

Intriguing idea. Maybe this coming weekend.

19. Rapidice

Rapidice I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]

20. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

How does this deck work?