Iran > "Dipshizz" P5+1

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DarkJello, Jul 14, 2015.

1. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documen.../iran-deal-text.pdf?wpisrc=nl_daily202&wpmm=1

"Q. ACCESS

74. Requests for access pursuant to provisions of this JCPOA will be made in good faith,

with due observance of the sovereign rights of Iran, and kept to the minimum necessary

to effectively implement the verification responsibilities under this JCPOA. In line with

normal international safeguards practice, such requests will not be aimed at interfering

with Iranian military or other national security activities, but will be exclusively for

resolving concerns regarding fulfilment of the JCPOA commitments and Iran's other

non-proliferation and safeguards obligations. The following procedures are for the

purpose of JCPOA implementation between the E3/EU+3 and Iran and are without

prejudice to the safeguards agreement and the Additional Protocol thereto. In

implementing this procedure as well as other transparency measures, the IAEA will be

requested to take every precaution to protect commercial, technological and industrial

secrets as well as other confidential information coming to its knowledge.

75. In furtherance of implementation of the JCPOA, if the IAEA has concerns regarding

undeclared nuclear materials or activities, or activities inconsistent with the JCPOA, at

locations that have not been declared under the comprehensive safeguards agreement

or Additional Protocol, the IAEA will provide Iran the basis for such concerns and

request clarification.

76. If Iran’s explanations do not resolve the IAEA’s concerns, the Agency may request

access to such locations for the sole reason to verify the absence of undeclared nuclear

materials and activities or activities inconsistent with the JCPOA at such locations. The

IAEA will provide Iran the reasons for access in writing and will make available relevant

information.

77. Iran may propose to the IAEA alternative means of resolving the IAEA’s concerns that

enable the IAEA to verify the absence of undeclared nuclear materials and activities or

activities inconsistent with the JCPOA at the location in question, which should be given

due and prompt consideration.

78. If the absence of undeclared nuclear materials and activities or activities inconsistent

with the JCPOA cannot be verified after the implementation of the alternative

arrangements agreed by Iran and the IAEA, or if the two sides are unable to reach

satisfactory arrangements to verify the absence of undeclared nuclear materials and

activities or activities inconsistent with the JCPOA at the specified locations within 14

days of the IAEA’s original request for access, Iran, in consultation with the members of

the Joint Commission, would resolve the IAEA’s concerns through necessary means

agreed between Iran and the IAEA. In the absence of an agreement, the members of

the Joint Commission, by consensus or by a vote of 5 or more of its 8 members, would

advise on the necessary means to resolve the IAEA's concerns. The process of

consultation with, and any action by, the members of the Joint Commission would not

exceed 7 days, and Iran would implement the necessary means within 3 additional

days."

Surely "79" explains what will happen if Iran does NOT comply within the 14 days, plus up to 7 days, and then another 3 days. What is the "or else"? Let us take a gander.

"R. CENTRIFUGE COMPONENT MANUFACTURING TRANSPARENCY

79. Iran and the IAEA will take the necessary steps for containment and surveillance on

centrifuge rotor tubes and bellows for 20 years."

The "or else" must be located in another section of the 159 page document. I shall keep looking.

Groovy times are finally here. Papers have been signed. Pics have been taken. Yay! Yay!! Kerry for President!

2. DarkJello

3. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

does anyone benefit from a nuclear arms race in the middle east?

guess we'll find out

IMAGIRL and DarkJello like this.
  4. DarkJello

Code Pink is rabidly supporting this. Which I find bizarre. How the fudge does their reason for existence translate into support for Iran?

5. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

If your point is that the US might start a war of aggression against Iran, well, they could have anyway, so in that respect not much changed.

How so.

6. DarkJello

Obama said we would have access anytime, anywhere to Iran's nuclear program. Lie.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2...47-access-irans-nukes-obama-daniel-greenfield

This lie moves the region, and maybe the US of A, closer to war. I am tired of Iran slaughtering muslims. I am tired of America slaughtering muslims. I am tired of blood and horror. Do tell why this treaty is good. Or why it is constitutional. Or how it benefits humanity. Inquiring minds.

7. Boozha

How would it be unconstitutional? Why would that matter to anyone but US citizens either?

As for how this treaty makes the world a better place, it reduces the chance of the US attacking Iran and delegitimizes the Israeli attacks on Iran.

8. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

darkjello in case you haven't noticed this yet Boozha is a serious coolaid drinker. I mean like, he doesn't even need the sugar and water, he just downs the powder straight from the package.

if you feel the need to try to explain to him how a nuclear iran =/= a better world, be my guest, but youre wasting your pixels.

DarkJello likes this.
  9. Boozha

So you are just implying that Iran will go for nuclear weapons without showing any evidence? Do you expect people to believe you or to laugh the crap out of you?

Not that I'd mind if Iran had nuclear weapons, they didn't nuke a bunch of civilians.

10. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Surely the idea is to bring Iran into a more healthy place as a trade partner, where there is an active dialouge with the western world, and mutual interests and goals - rather than an outlawed nation fearful (seems legitimately so) of both its neighbours and the US.

An Iran with its back to the wall is much more likely to want the security of nuclear weapons than one which has a trade and diplomatic relationship with the west.

DarkJello likes this.
  11. DarkJello

Iran sponsors many thousands of terrorists. Huge numbers of innocent peeps have been murdered by them, including some Americans. I don't trust either gvt. Our citizens have more freedom than theirs, but the gap is closing. What u suggest is logical. Again, I don't trust either side. War sucks, and it is approaching. Sad panda.

Nukes in WWII was the right call.

12. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

I was avoiding this thread but I was really surprised to see this coming from you, DJ. You are always so calm and mellow.
    Killing that many innocent people was not the right call at all, no matter what spectrum you are using to analyze the situation.
    Im a tad disappointed at you.

13. Boozha

You mourn innocent people being killed, and call killing innocent people the right call. That's slightly odd.

14. badgerale

War is approaching? Half the middle East is fighting at the moment.

Oh, you meant with Americans.

15. DarkJello

Yes, war is approaching. It is increasing. It is getting worse. Amazing how much damage the "JV" team called ISIS is doing. This "treaty" is a joke.

I aint implying. The tyrants of Iran make the Westboro Baptist folks look like toe tickling goofballs. I expect people to use every neuron in their arsenal when evaluating the "leaders" of Iran. YOU need to prove Iran is not run by tyrants. And no, this is not a laughing matter.

Nuking Japan was logical. They had already lost. Further fighting would have killed a LOT more people on both sides of the war. That makes no sense. Onus is on YOU to explain otherwise. Good day, and best of fortune. Open thyself to wisdom.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
  16. badgerale

I don't know what JV is, or the link you are drawing between Iran and Isis.

17. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

18. badgerale

Ok thanks, I googled.

Is he suggesting ISIS is a side player to a different conflict?

19. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I believe he is suggesting that ISIS is a subpar militant group when compared to major military forces.

20. DarkJello