Ironfist Stronghold in a nutshell:

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Garr123, May 18, 2015.

1. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

Ok so the ability is strong I get it but dont gut the poor fellow. Reduce the damage and thats it.

Im just upset at the fact that whatever top tier players are playing effectively such as TinyDragon and others. Are what people cry nerfs for. he played KF and people cried nerfs. He played trees and they got nerfed he played stitched and they got touched, now he plays geomancer bg (which has been around for so freaking long) effectively and people are crying nerfs.

I feel like everytime someone effectively finds a way use Runes in combination with others to play competetivley and successfully, people cry nerfs on the forums and bam they get touched and sometimes shoeboxed.

Poxnora is unique because there are thousands of ways to combine runes and use them with one another and sometimes people find the best way to use them (such as Tiny and others) to their tastes. I feel like players are more punished for doing what the essence of the game is by nerfing the unique combination of runes they put together to ultimately destroy the opponents shrine. Yeah sometimes things need nerfs but not everything that is requested needs nerfing.

Rant over...

2. Garr123

Garr123 I need me some PIE!

I think the sheer damage potential of the spell is out of whack compared to anything else in the game. It's like maddening echoes on crack.

nynevening likes this.
  3. Nora That

Nora That I need me some PIE!

OK? What about maddening echoes?
    IS relies on being clumped up to be effective (phalanx), but do that vs UD and 70 nora can clear your whole group... NERF IS!!!