Irzu's Trading Post

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by Irzu, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Irzu

Irzu New Member

One way or another you found your way to the Nefari camp. A well organized gathering of temporary structures with a largely Spartan air about them. There are some few Demons, a group of Goblin archers gambling in their free time, and a foreboding cage that towers towers over the troop's tends which no one seems willing to go near. But the bulk of the camps occupants are the Nefari bearing the black gauntlet insignia of General Irzu. Though only Irzu and his supporters seriously consider the title. To the Underdepths at large he is a rogue element supporting Nefari dominance while pursing his own unfathomable agenda.

Irzu and his men are often on the move. Mobile and fading into the darkness leaving little trace. But those in the know can find their way to trading posts like this that his men set up for supplies. The Nefari hires his men and their services out to those with something worth bartering. There is looted spoils from their raids, including slaves. Few people meet with Irzu himself though, as the self titled General is often out in the field. Instead his intermediary, a lewdly dressed Succubus named Vecoria, entertains guests of note and arranges trading contracts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    A little bit about the player. I am a new player to Pox Nora. Generally you won't see me in PvP unless there is a story element to it. I come from a role playing background and dislike competitive atmospheres. Story, even if it is only going on in my head, is more important. While I like tactical and strategic games, and will play them for hours on end, my playstyle is much more casual. Usually I'll build around a theme that is enjoyable, even if it isn't competitive.

Now, trading, which is why you're likely reading this. I'm aiming to trade for Underdepths runes. What I'm looking for, primarily, are the Deep Elf/Demon Elf/Nefari champions. Bok are favored too, and I could use another Succubus. Other runes will be considered though. One for one trades are also favored. I don't want to deal with knickle and diming, or the penny pinchers out there.

Below is below is a list of what I am willing to trade. Feel free to post here or message me. Thank you for your time.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Common
    Goblin Brute x1
    Goblin Archer x1
    Fire Elemental x2
    Shatter x1
    Lava Trap x2
    Shield of Flame x1
    Great Eagle x1
    Consecrate the Earth x1
    Distract x1
    Hungry Dead x1