IS/KF Deathstar

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by MaruXV, Dec 2, 2017.

1. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

upload_2017-12-2_16-37-57.png

the idea is to play kf archers + a couple long hitters from IS, create an artillery backline with a front of leoss walls shrouding and contesting.
    double anger to make archers hit on surprise too, instill panic almost same reason and to gain time, merchant quarter to give farshot to prodigy or others and hit from really far.

2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

love it

Etherielin and MaruXV like this.
  3. sWeNibor

sWeNibor I need me some PIE!

How does it work in game? Any trouble with setting up the Leoss wall the meta is somewhat fast theese days?

4. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

im sure that this bg will have some problems setting up, as the meta can be quite fast and rushy sometimes. UD should be quite a pain in the ass. Also champs are expensive. BUT! If you actually set up, its really hard to overcome this. prodigies shooting from rng11 and covering the leoss, mortars shooting from 9rng + artillery... leoss wall standing at planarbound 8+ def and shrouding the back. not easy to overcome.

5. sWeNibor

Yeah, perhaps add a colossal Boa pretty cheap and very tanky.
    A providence could be really nice for hold the line and defensive strike on a long range archer. If that still works. Dont know what to remove thoo, probably 1x blind archer, medic/dwarf artillery

6. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i think boa is a bit meh in this bg. I dont want too many melee champs, just the 3 leoss to have an elite melee stall force, then i focus on archers. the providence might be good having leoss, but they all have hold the line already^^

7. sWeNibor

I was more thinking for the archer to add some extra controll with defensive strike.

8. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

its leoss only now