Is the rune forge down?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RPGForever, Feb 3, 2020.

1. RPGForever

RPGForever Member

I was pretty sure about 200 shards were in my account but from one moment to the other I had "0" shards. I thought "ok perhaps my memory is failing" then I tried to sacrifice a rune and I got this message:

A problem was encountered while sacrificing the rune. Please try again later.

Is there a problem with the rune forge or is it something that is happening only to me? Thank you.

Edit: By the way I have been receiving the same message since tonight and even today in the morning.

2. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

You're most likely trying to sacrifice a rune that's either already in some deck or the rune from the IS walkthrough deck that you get at the beginning. In both cases they cannot be disenchanted although the former just needs to be removed from the deck.

3. RPGForever

RPGForever Member

That would be weird since I have only two decks and I have not used the public deck. What you say is surely the answer to the problem since the runes cannot be traded either. The problem is I do not want those runes in my account just because they are "virtual" and not real, is there a way to get rid of them? I just do not want to see them in my account.

4. Extinctshun

Extinctshun I need me some PIE!

All runes are virtual

5. RPGForever

RPGForever Member

Perhaps you know what this mean " " I was saying "virtual" in the sense that they are not "real" I cannot neither trade nor sacrifice them so I do not want then in my account. I am just asking whether there is a way to delete them from my account. Thank you.

6. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Sadly there isn't but they're useful as - unlike old walkthrough runes - you can freely change their upgrades etc. At least that's what I remember.