Is this a F U to the pox community?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ThePoxOG, Jun 27, 2014.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Gravity does not exist and the Illuminati is a lie.

Checkmate.

StupidJerk likes this.
  2. Tfguy

Tfguy Devotee of the Blood Owl

I see Burn is on a roll again... :D

Seriously though. There is too much attention been given to this thread.

Grillado likes this.
  3. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

This is a F U to you, OP <3

4. Entrepidus

Entrepidus I need me some PIE!

I'd like to step in and explain that assuming you're intelligent whilst filling your posts with vulgarity is, flat-out, contradictory. Vulgarity, especially when used without anything resembling tact, is a crutch for those incapable of articulating what they wish to say. Put bluntly, a proclivity for vulgar language is a clear sign that you are, in fact, too ignorant or lazy to think of anything else in that moment in time. As someone who is actually "above the average," it literally pains me to read through posts like yours as I must filter out the redundancies created by an inappropriate use of four-letter words. It doesn't help that you've demonstrated an average understanding of grammatical structures at best.

I have confidence that I am more disgruntled by the revamp than you are, but you will never have the privilege of seeing me post similarly childish and selfish claims. I, as I know better than to say we, am not impressed by your demeanor nor your clear lack of respect for what DOG is trying to accomplish. If you are unwilling to be patient or at least provide the objective criticism they have asked for, then just leave. The environment of this forum is better off without your toxic attitude.

st3ck likes this.
  5. Grillado

Grillado I need me some PIE!

What if he is just a Troll and every time we hit him with posts he gains HP?

6. Grillado

Well this joke sounded funnier in my head.

7. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

How much Nora do you think an ability like post eater would cost?

Etherielin, StupidJerk and Grillado like this.
  8. Grillado

In post-apocalyptic times you have to compare them to similar abilities like Immunity: Post Resistance: Post Dodge: Post and Incite RageThread. :D

st3ck likes this.