Is Unhinged Bok "Good"?

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by StupidJerk, Jun 12, 2014.

1. StupidJerk

StupidJerk I need me some PIE!

Oh yeah, Widowmaker's something that I've seen people use a lot, but I've avoided it so far in favor of Mail of Barbs. I can never seem to fit all the runes I *want* to use into my BG. :S

2. dueljewel

dueljewel Member

Daaamn makarovs raging :p id say her best combo equip would be widowmaker...in my UD experience widowmaker nakes or breaks certain champs for ne. I guess in my opinion unhinged is a situationsl rune at best, if you got her and arent wealthy in the UD area id say shes an include. I made a budget ud bg to play in tg (when tg was relevant) and saw good results.

3. mahesar

mahesar The King of Potatoes

Unhinged isn't the best champ, but she does have a spot in the right bg. I tend to ignore the whole psychic amped thing in favor of using her normal or charged attacks to deliver finishing blows to trigger overkill. In long games it can work nicely to wear down their shrine.

dueljewel likes this.
  4. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

She has a spot in the right group, but I forget it exists all the time....

The art makes me cry.

Widowmaker could've used a -5 for a long time, but I still found use for it on certain champs. Unhinged isn't one of them.

SPiEkY likes this.
  5. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

I've met her around 8 times during the last 3 months, in high exo league, none in LE. And I've to say, out of those 8 times I've met Unhinged Bok, around 4 times she have been a BLETCH to me.

charged attack, attack, manic, like wth... that's not normal
    she's actually really good but very situational (the way I see it).

to reiterate my point, the guy was playing IS/UD... so expect Unhinged Bok +1AP. Basically the guy plays an anti-range kinda BG. Unhinged Bok kept getting RD, Demon Shield, and sometimes impervious -_-... I don't like her tho... I don't really like champs that needs to be further invested by nora. Such a waste.

But I'd say Unhinged Bok isn't bad if u can grasp opponent's threat range and keep her safe most of the time. She one-turn other champs so easily. I usually disregard supercharged because its such a waste ability... I think she's a better fit in a rush build, backed up by Bok Raiders and Korona (one basic attack + one manic attack = korona can already activate her ability).

With that being said, you should play those ladies in a split UD/IS to benefit from +1AP