It is 3 months to the day . . .

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by skarpox, Feb 18, 2016.

1. skarpox

skarpox The King of Potatoes

since Visions of Amareth came out. Just because I am curious, when can we expect the next release? I am looking forward to it.

doubtofbuddha likes this.
  2. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

I can haz new expansion?

[​IMG]

3. skarpox

skarpox The King of Potatoes

Must have more Pox . . . (wiping the drool from the sides of my mouth.)

4. Kendoshi

Kendoshi I need me some PIE!

Senshu mentioned yesterday before the raffle, that first preview will be coming in 1-2 weeks. Maybe if we pressure him collectively even sooner :p.

Vorian likes this.
  5. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

the first spells, relics, and equipment expansion.

SPiEkY likes this.
  6. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

I am not ready for maps to change and my bg's to become outdated.

They call me money-low right now. Infinite paper reduction.

7. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Previews ramp up faster the closer it is to release. If he mentioned a preview in 1-2 weeks, we can expect a release a month, and a week from now.

8. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

It is a safe bet we will get a new Expansion before Naruto stops releasing fillers....

Cody likes this.
  9. Cody

Cody The King of Potatoes

I was okay with the whole turning into dragon ball z thing, I was okay with a load of fillers, I was okay with the amount of flash backs. But when fillers have fillers and you have imagination episodes? Like holy fk. What is it, 5 canon episodes for every 60 fillers?

imo season one was better.

10. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Nope, not going to happen. Time itself would cave in onto itself if we started previewing early. Oh no, I can see yesterday and tomorrow, it is beginning just by talking about the previews. Ahhhhhh!

That's what happens when the show and the manga are caught up. I've lapsed for a few years basically because of the fillers, but it doesn't sound like I've missed much. One Piece doing any better?

Due to being behind on episodes I can definitely possibly say that this might be a maybe ;)

It's coming, but we need to have some element of mystery and surprise :cool:

Qucas and Woffleet like this.